Issue with the booth minus Joe Rogan & why they should bring back Dan Hardy

I like Cruz and Felder as color commentators.

A good announcer- smart, unbiased, well-spoken, knowledgeable about the sport, and at least 5'4"

That disqualifies everyone the UFC has. Time to look for new talent.

I miss Dan Hardy and Brian Stann. Jimmy Smith too.
Saturdays event hopefully put Ping back to fight nights. That was so horrendously bad. His insecurity and ego know no bounds... I mean how often can you remind everyone that you beat Luke Rockhold that one time? Classless

100%, his time has passed now he's getting paid to put the spot line on others but doesn't seem to have that generosity to put people over. Chael for all the issues i have with him is amazing at putting others over. Maybe in time Bisping sorts that out.

Felder is the worst anyway.

I think Cruz is good and anik is great at what he does.

Maybe some new blood is needed.

All them names just to try and replace the best to ever do it... Goldie.

Joe Rogan is being tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity. We will never see him again.

I miss Dan Hardy and Brian Stann. Jimmy Smith too.
Saturdays event hopefully put Ping back to fight nights. That was so horrendously bad. His insecurity and ego know no bounds... I mean how often can you remind everyone that you beat Luke Rockhold that one time? Classless
That and Anderson are all he's got.
He loves to pretend he took the belt off Anderson, the way he talks about it. Anderson definitely wasn't out of his prime and on a losing streak.
Kinda wish in hindsight rockhold had choked him out with one arm again.

We need Hardy back to threaten officials on the broadcast.

GETTY_UFC-Fight-Night-Trinaldo-v-Herbert_SPO_GYI1258248639jpg-JS598089926-e1595834536213.jpg

dan_hardy_herb_dean.jpg

oh wow. i didn’t know that “interaction” was THAT close. i thought it was just Dan yelling into the octagon.

Guess I'm just a hateful bastard because I think Felder, Rogan, anik, DC and bisping are all godawful.
I like Cruz, he's a mental midget at times but he's still very technical and intelligent while not being overkill
Stann was great.
Mir in WEC was good
Jimmy Smith was great
Seriously don't understand how anybody can like DC or anik on the mic though, it's like listening to a car crash everytime
Anik is straight cringe "oNe mOrE sLeEp"
DC is straight garbage at commentating and talks like a 12 year old on an Xbox live headset "THUG ROSE THUG ROSE THUG ROSE"
Then felder always talks about himself, and like he was a world beater at the same time
When he was trying to hype up himself vs McGregor on air after the McGregor cowboy fight...lol
He can't skip an opportunity about his super accomplished career every broadcast
Bisping does the same shit, except he tries to be funny too, and he just comes across like a stupid asshole who reminds us he has one eye everytime he opens his mouth about scoring
Shits wack. The premier MMA org gets so much shit wrong it's crazy.

I wish I could mute only commentary.

Strong OP, mainly because you articulated my problems with Bisping’s commentary perfectly. I’m more of a Cruz guy than TS, though, and one thing that I think he and Hardy have in common is that, unlike pretty much all of the other color guys, Cruz doesn’t ever make it about himself, play to the cameras with over-exaggerated reactions to KOs, etc.

Personally I don’t like the silly banter and bro commentary, so I always liked Hardy, and would definitely not mind seeing him come back.

Individually, these guys are not too bad but when they get together they are miserable

Hardy was ok(ish) but no...

Dana also made it clear he had nothing to do with Joe not working so you might wanna wake up to the reality Dana & Joe are just employees, and they dio as they're told

I think Joe choose to not the work, not the UFC. I will be shocked if he isn't back, wanting to skip an event while he deals with his spotify mess isn't shocking. It is normal a response to the situation.

I like Dom and Felder, not a big fan of Rogan or DC.

Bisping I don't mind but he talks about his own career way too much. Its like dude I watched it happen I don't need you to be still going on about it when I'm trying to watch the fights.

Frank Mir at WEC was very decent!

As per the commentators from now a days,I just cant stand DC

Weren't they meant to sign Jim Rome when they let goldie go ?

Anyway, DC, Bisping, Felder, Anik, get them all away

Hardy, Joe (because they want him to stick around) and then plug in some non monotnous guy to replace Anik and that's the team

Back