It seems like we're just getting less and less Female Division /air time

Rataria

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
It used to be like mandatory on each card that either the main or co-main was womens' , then it went to the "prelim main" spots. Now its only 1 per card. I suppose that still probably too much for you mgcow's

It used to be like mandatory on each card that either the main or co-main was womens' , then it went to the "prelim main" spots. Now its only 1 per card. I suppose that still probably too much for you mgtuw's
it seems like there was like 4-5 fights this card, everytime I tune its a chick fighting.

It used to be like mandatory on each card that either the main or co-main was womens' , then it went to the "prelim main" spots. Now its only 1 per card. I suppose that still probably too much for you mgcow's

It’s in your head bro. It’s the same amount. 1/6 fights in UFC is WMMA

In fact this year has significant uptick in WMMA main events

There was literally 4 female fights on this card the fuck are you talking about

Hardcores when the WMMA spam starts:

peace-out.gif

I'm usually pretty critical of WMMA filler, but it was pretty cool seeing Cangela Hill get a submission win and Hotto Gatto get a TKO win via tit punch.

wmma is trash 99% of the time, so GOOD. In fact, they need to do wmma only PPVs and let the woketards slurp that shit up.

It's ok. They got rid of the 145 and the 135 division is dead. I don't mind to watching Harrison maulings.

Back