It was a Mostly Peaceful Beatdown

I'm actually listening to Luke Thomas right now and he seems perfectly fine. SDers are more triggered by him than they think he is triggered by whatever they project onto him.

Last edited:
I'm actually listening to Luke Thomas right now and he seems perfectly fine. SDers are more triggered by him than they think he is triggered by whatever they project on him.
He’s trying to remain neutral. But hes going to cry for someone to tell him how bad his whiteness is.

He’s trying to remain neutral. But hes going to cry for someone to tell him how bad his whiteness is.

Even if so, the fight was just a fight. There weren't actually political stakes on the line. So I really don't think this outcome bothers him.

Even if so, the fight was just a fight. There weren't actually political stakes on the line. So I really don't think this outcome bothers him.
Like Thomas is extremely political, he’s a known liberal wimp that sucks up to blacks and claims of white privilege. Don’t u watch his interviews? He constanlyy brings up racial injustice and that BS narrative.

Like Thomas is extremely political, he’s a known liberal wimp that sucks up to blacks and claims of white privilege. Don’t u watch his interviews? He constanlyy brings up racial injustice and that BS narrative.

Sure, but this fight is not something he sees as a political issue. It was just a fight.

I was rooting for Colby, BTW. Dude did a hell of a job!

Sure, but this fight is not something he sees as a political issue. It was just a fight.
Not just a fight. Could u imagine the jokes about maga and trump if colby got KO’d?

Not just a fight. Could u imagine the jokes about maga and trump if colby got KO’d?

Sure, but not by Luke Thomas. Dude is not that immature. Dude can be an asshole and all that, but he is pretty professional when it comes to judging fights.

T-Wood is the better fighter, but there were a number of reasons why T-Wood lost.
- he was injured before the fight
- he suffered insomnia due to the late night riots
- he had food poisoning
- he was traumatised by Colby’s trumped up Trump support
- he was depressed due to his music flopping in the sales chart
- he is a victim of the slave trade
- he feels dissed by Dana

How could the man be 100% going into this fight?

Jokes on you if you listen to Luke Thomas speak at all
I really don’t, only when he interviews fighters im a fan of. But im gonna stop, he’s such an SJW its almost unbearable. He recently asked adesanya about the shooting of the guy with the knife, and adesanya didnt play into it and luke looked dissapointed.

T-Wood is the better fighter, but there were a number of reasons why T-Wood lost.
- he had food poisoning

He was also given a worse start as colby’s privilege afforded him better training.
Colby also had support from the President. Woodley not so much.
he was also unarmed and innocently not fighting back as the oppressive colby was assaulting him.

It was total destruction. Luke Thomas and the soyboy snowflakes are on suicide watch trying to come up with a way to make it not look as bad as it was. #MAGA
A guy making stuff up in order to be angry on the internet; then calling others snowflakes.

Irony is not @Bearknuckle 's strong point.

- he had food poisoning

He got gassed out from running from the police on his way to the fight

Back