It's a shame Almeida lost

shrdgr

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have long believed that the UFC has been watered down by management's insistence that fighters brawl sloppily rather than use the most effective techniques to win the fight. Almeida was a breath of fresh air - he fights exactly the way every fighter should be fighting. We need to bring lay and pray BACK.

The UFC needs to protect the market meal tickets like Gane so they eliminate the grapplers against each other… I thought either of these guys should’ve feasted on that one dimensional kickboxer in a higher profile fight.

Both Almeida and Blaydes would also be a problem for Stipe and Jones imo.

This is how the UFC waters down their own division.

The UFC needs to protect the market meal tickets like Gane so they eliminate the grapplers against each other… I thought either of these guys should’ve feasted on that one dimensional kickboxer in a higher profile fight.

You're right but who wants to see that. Almeida couldn't sub Fat Beast

If you like his style so much, post this thread on your real account.

I don't really agree about Jones or Stipe, other than their ages making them vulnerable.

But yes 100% on Gane, can you imagine him having to deal with Almeida....

Was great when Beast KO'd Blaydes for trying that crap. Then Blaydes paid it forward to Name not important

I have long believed that the UFC has been watered down by management's insistence that fighters brawl sloppily rather than use the most effective techniques to win the fight. Almeida was a breath of fresh air - he fights exactly the way every fighter should be fighting. We need to bring lay and pray BACK.

I'm not a fan, but he's not going anywhere. He'll probably fight for a title at some point.

Definitely don't need lay n pray but hw does need some grapplers and we'll rounded fighters. Save for 3 or 4 guys everyone is a 1 dimensional toughman

Prime Butterbean does well in today's hw lol

Absolutely not. I enjoy grapplers and I think stand ups should be removed from MMA, but Almeida is one of the most boring stalling fighters I've ever seen

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back