Izzy and Alex are not the best kickboxers

49bd979f1e87c01f82fefc32adfd0f77.gif

They're the greatest kickboxers currently in MMA. No one in MMA is going to be the greatest current kickboxer. You can't be while also cross training in wrestling, BJJ, etc. because you're not trying to be the greatest kickboxer. You're trying to be the greatest mixed martial artist.

They're the greatest kickboxers currently in MMA. No one in MMA is going to be the greatest current kickboxer. You can't be while also cross training in wrestling, BJJ, etc. because you're not trying to be the greatest kickboxer. You're trying to be the greatest mixed martial artist.
Youre usin logic, its not something TS has.

they both are actually not , only because of their background their level is above to ufc fighters.

Izzy even lost to Filip Verlinden in the past.
lets not act like both are greatest kickboxers in the world
Izzy was top 5 at some point.

And Pereira was champ-champ in Glory and only lost a majority decision against Vakhitov at LHW.

Never go full retard TS

Peirrera has one the best credentials and accomplishments of any kickboxer that crossed over to mma. Izzy's kickboxing credentials aren't really good, he lost once he stepped up in competition after fighting cans in China to pad up his record and switched to mma after Peirrera knocked him out.

The 2 div glory champ isnt the best kick boxer ?? Okay bud ill take youre word
Nah he's right, Levin clears them both
Pereira has a better case, fought in glory and had 2 two belts, still got schooled by Levin
Izzy fought most of his career against regional new zealand fighters

I’m interested as hell in the opening line for this fight. I assume Izzy is favoured. But by how much, or more precisely how little? Literally the only MW title fight I can have interest for as long as Izzy holds that belt.

But Izzy has been fighting MMA for 13 years now so his game is well adapted, and Pereira translates better than most due to the size and one punch KO power in his hands.

they both are actually not , only because of their background their level is above to ufc fighters.

Izzy even lost to Filip Verlinden in the past.
lets not act like both are greatest kickboxers in the world

Who is saying they are the best in the world??

Most of the comments I have seen is they are two of the best in the UFC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back