Izzy can't stand the shine that Alex is getting

Yeah I went to Adesanya vs Whittaker in Melbourne and had to listen to fans beside me saying Adesanya is not really a kiwi while simultaneously claiming Whittaker, these people saw no irony in anything they were saying either. As for examples pretty much every Mundine fight like EVER and if you can comprehend things in context I was saying Australians don't have a great track record with race relations. If you'd like to argue that then that's on you, history tells the world otherwise.
And it must be a race thing. There can be no other factors.

Izzy and Alex are not casual low IQ fans like the majority of this forum

Casual fans see it at as "3-1"

You really think Izzy and Alex are as dumb as you and don't know the details and the nuances of every time they fought?

Lmao sherdoggers

Alex got schooled in most of their fights, so badly embarrassed in Brazil, that he had to be standing 8 counted to save him from being TKO'd.
Then again in NY, this time it was the pure luck of the bell that kept him from being finished.

Lets put that standing 8 count into context. It NEVER happens in pro kickboxing. In Alex + Izzy's previous 100+ fights, it has never happened. Every time either was about to finish an opponent.. the ref stood by and watch it play out.

Then exactly the same thing in the 4th fight... Izzy finds his chin first again as he has the last 3 fights (cry more, this is fact), but this time nothing to save him. And Ko'd cold.

Izzy is content, Alex is asking for a 5th, again they are not casual rocks in their brains keyboard tappers like most of this forum, they know the details, they know the nuances.

Such weird cope, your'e mad at Izzy because you as a low IQ casual only understand the final result not the details of their history? weird cope kid.
That's a lot of fucking text just to say that Israel is down 1-3

Are you Alex's ex? You type like a female

That's a lot of fucking text just to say that Israel is down 1-3

Are you Alex's ex? You type like a female

cry more kid, you hate Izzy owns Alex's soul.
Who had to helped by a local ref vs who KO'd the other cold with zero help

who is content, who is asking for a 5th?

It hilarious you ignore all the objective fact, but hey thats what you rockbrainded butthurt sherdog kids do

izzy should just fight him again, for the LHW belt. A win in That fight does more for is legacy than any other. It’s a 50-50 fight, izzy could pull it off, idk why he’s so scared

cry more kid, you hate Izzy owns Alex's soul.
Who had to helped by a local ref vs who KO'd the other cold with zero help

who is content, who is asking for a 5th?

It hilarious you ignore all the objective fact, but hey thats what you rockbrainded butthurt sherdog kids do
It's not all doom and gloom, you still have your OnlyFans for another year or so

News flash - Izzy has always been insufferable. His crowning moment from a fan perspective was his fight with Kelvin. As a champion you couldnt deny he was a great fighter. But now that hes not at the top of the world you dont have his skill and aura getting in the way of how annoying he is as a personality.

It's not all doom and gloom, you still have your OnlyFans for another year or so

the tears of not being able to face objective fact and instead trying a random onlyfans reference.

anything but the truth huh sherdogger lmao

Izzy is just mad that Alex is genuinely himself, while Izzy is a walking identity crisis.
The race thing with DDP is fuckin funny because DDP was born in Africa and has lived there longer than Izzy.

Now the history of all that is whole other story but that doesn't mean DDP isn't African.
Izzy doesn't know who he is so he gets mad at anyone that does know who they are and where they come from.

Reality:

"I'm happy with the KO I have over him, no need to fight him again"

Shertard:

"izzy can't stand the shine Alex is getting"

Izzy is just mad that Alex is genuinely himself, while Izzy is a walking identity crisis.
The race thing with DDP is fuckin funny because DDP was born in Africa and has lived there longer than Izzy.

Now the history of all that is whole other story but that doesn't mean DDP isn't African.
Izzy doesn't know who he is so he gets mad at anyone that does know who they are and where they come from.

show us in the interview where izzy is mad at Alex, or for that matter anywhere - you know, some objective facts to what you are claiming.

Izzy is essentially what happens to the kid that was bullied growing up who years later finds success but never managed to get rid of the chip on his shoulder..

Izzy and Alex are not casual low IQ fans like the majority of this forum

Casual fans see it at as "3-1"

You really think Izzy and Alex are as dumb as you and don't know the details and the nuances of every time they fought?

Lmao sherdoggers

Alex got schooled in most of their fights, so badly embarrassed in Brazil, that he had to be standing 8 counted to save him from being TKO'd.
Then again in NY, this time it was the pure luck of the bell that kept him from being finished.

Lets put that standing 8 count into context. It NEVER happens in pro kickboxing. In Alex + Izzy's previous 100+ fights, it has never happened. Every time either was about to finish an opponent.. the ref stood by and watch it play out.

Then exactly the same thing in the 4th fight... Izzy finds his chin first again as he has the last 3 fights (cry more, this is fact), but this time nothing to save him. And Ko'd cold.

Izzy is content, Alex is asking for a 5th, again they are not casual rocks in their brains keyboard tappers like most of this forum, they know the details, they know the nuances.

Such weird cope, your'e mad at Izzy because you as a low IQ casual only understand the final result not the details of their history? weird cope kid.
You just wrote a whole bunch of nothing and you seems extremely emotional about the topic.

They fought 4 times -- Alex won 3 times. But yeah you can choose to ignore reality if you want and twist it in any ways you want.

the tears of not being able to face objective fact and instead trying a random onlyfans reference.

anything but the truth huh sherdogger lmao
Objective fact is that Izzy is 1-3 vs Alex.

End of discussion. You being emotional crying over it won't change the ''objective fact''.

Yeah I'm not doing that. I'm merely pointing out that Israel saying Australians are racist isn't without historical context, Austrians and South Africans are viewed similarly because of their histories too. Of course this isn't everyone in those countries. I actually have friends from all 3 of those countries and give them shit about it even though none of them are like that.
Not healthy to live permanently in the 1700s, 1800s or 1900s.

Izzy is essentially what happens to the kid that was bullied growing up who years later finds success but never managed to get rid of the chip on his shoulder..

He's what happens when parents spoil a child therefore he has no sense sir lol.

What the fuck are you talking about??? Du Plessis is a caucasian from South Africa who made a point that the other "African Champions" don't actively live there...so to a fool like you that makes him automatically "Evil Whitey" for pointing out facts... you're such a dumbass...
And good fucking job missing @lerobshow point and spewing some nonsense about bee hives... go smoke another one... I don't think it can hurt...
at the end of the day not everybody have the same morals and ill leave it at that.
People pretend they do but they dont.

I in no shape or form would never ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER EVER
go out my way to throw slander, shade, or critique any
indigenous person who moved from the U.S,
across seas to another Country and still wants to claim America. America will ALWAYS BE HIS HOME BEFORE MINE.
And theres NO SHAME in admitting that.
I dont care how much time in america I spent more than him. I personally rather hit myself very hard
than insult him or trigger trauma. but again not everyone has HONOR .

I say that to say at the end of the day DDP could have chose to compliment Usman Izzy and Francis but chose to throw shade.
and thats very very telling. You know izzy had problems with bullies growing up in new zealand. you know he felt
isolated or different. so why the heck would you say something like that...Think

"He's gonna be at some pub talkin about I beat that guy one time"

Izzy became the guy at the pub. I know it KILLS him the success Alex has had @ LHW specially after Izzys utter failure to go up and get the title including to the guy who Alex beat his LHW debut.

1713078394764-png.1039623

Izzy was always an arrogant a..ss.
nothing new.
hope they put him infront of Khamzat and not DDP

Back