Izzy intensifies triggering over Du Plesis

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/2663501/amp

It’s amazing how a dude is such a mental giant when it comes to combat, yet comes across as a complete mental midget when he opens his mouth.

I guess the predictable response is that he’s just trying to sell the fight, but I don’t think it’s just that, I think this is really a big part of his true personality, it’s like the insecurity is part of the drive that makes him a better martial artist.

<36>

Last edited:
XTjR.gif

It’s the chest injury talking, which he received while training heavy hypertrophy weightlifting sessions, that looks like gyno but isn’t. It’s not gyno.

Also, Izzy is loyal to Africa. He’s a broken native, which you wouldn’t understand, unlike the other character who is a colonizer and doesn’t have similar chest inflammation.

Izzy is a member of the millenial generation, so it isn't all that surprising to see him following the patterns of many others who embraced the same brainwashing/programming.
(Victim status seeking, repeating and espousing divisive race propaganda, etc)

- DDP stated literal undeniable FACTS which go against the worldview Izzy has been programmed with. (That Dricus is African and lives/breathes/trains in Africa) This causes cognitive dissonance and manifests in a temper tantrum, as is to be expected.

- Izzy has a chip on his shoulder from his time being the only black kid in NZ schools/neighborhoods.

DDP is an easy matchup and provides an angle to promote the fight and maybe up the sale revenue. (Brilliant move by DDP)

Perfect storm to bring true colors to light of someone (Izzy) who believes he is entitled to be racist towards white people because he has been lead to believe that he is a victim and someone else is a perpetrator of shit that happened before either of them were even born which they had nothing to do with and which happened to all races of people all over the world for all of forever until recently.

* yes I know DDP = Diamond Dallas Page to wrestling fans but I don't know how to spell dudes name.

Last edited:
Izzy is a member of the woke generation
(more by choice than age), so it isn't all that surprising to see him following the patterns of everyone else who embraced the same brainwashing/programming.

-He has a chip on his shoulder from his time being the only black kid in NZ schools/neighborhoods.

- DDP stated literal undeniable FACTS which go against the worldview Izzy has been programmed with. This causes cognitive dissonance and manifests in a temper tantrum, as is to be expected.

And DDP is an easy matchup and provides an angle to promote the fight and maybe up the sale revenue. (Brilliant move by DDP)

Perfect storm to bring true colors to light of someone who believes he is entitled to be racist towards white people because of shit that happened before they were even born which they had nothing to do with and which happened to all races of people all over the world for all of forever until recently.

* yes I know DDP = Diamond Dallas Page to wrestling fans but I don't know how to spell dudes name.
Zcel.gif

What did he say
Dricus said that he is African and that he actually trains in Africa, lives in Africa and hasn't abandoned Africa to train/live elsewhere while claiming Africa.

*paraphrased to best of my recollection, the last part may have been implied.

This struck a nerve with Izzy who among other things called DDP a cracker. Izzy has had quite a lot to say about it but was not hesitant to pull out racial slurs and other stupid nonsense.

Last edited:
Izzy is a member of the woke generation
(more by choice than age), so it isn't all that surprising to see him following the patterns of everyone else who embraced the same brainwashing/programming.

-He has a chip on his shoulder from his time being the only black kid in NZ schools/neighborhoods.

- DDP stated literal undeniable FACTS which go against the worldview Izzy has been programmed with. This causes cognitive dissonance and manifests in a temper tantrum, as is to be expected.

And DDP is an easy matchup and provides an angle to promote the fight and maybe up the sale revenue. (Brilliant move by DDP)

Perfect storm to bring true colors to light of someone who believes he is entitled to be racist towards white people because of shit that happened before they were even born which they had nothing to do with and which happened to all races of people all over the world for all of forever until recently.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Did you bother reading the article or did your little pee pee get hard just thinking about a diatribe against 'Woke'?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Did you bother reading the article or did your little pee pee get hard just thinking about a diatribe against 'Woke'?
I'm already aware of the situation.

If you would like to debate anything I posted feel free. It is all pretty well documented public knowledge.

I'm already aware of the situation.

If you would like to debate anything I posted feel free. It is all pretty well documented public knowledge.
The article is just him talking about how he wants DDP because he doesn't want to recycle opponents, and how the sparred in Thailand and he says he whipped his ass but DDP seems like a cool kid...

Back