Izzy just ran out his press conference

Said he needed to be with loved ones.... And ran

Thoughts?

I read the article that said he handed over to someone, I assume a coach, did anyone ask him questions or anything? Was Dana cool with the sub?

I read the article that said he handed over to someone, I assume a coach, did anyone ask him questions or anything? Was Dana cool with the sub?
First minute, doesn't seem Dana was asked at all, was probably fuming.

Mostly Bareman coping
1. Izzy looked slow/off, were there any injuries?
No, training camp was great, sparring was great, camp was perfect. Izzy had "an off night".
Bareman "Knew there was a universe where Sean had the performance of his life and Izzy had the worst of his and that's the universe he's in now"
2. What will you change for the rematch?
Rematch camps are tough because you don't know what else to look for. Doesn't think they have to change much but "they will find something to add to this camp and win the rematch with very minor adjustments"
3. In the first round when Sean hurt him did that set the tone for the fight?
No, what Sean did was make Israel hesitant, that's how he won. Izzy has to overcome a 'mental block'.
4. Were you prepared for Sean to wrestle more?
Prepared for both a wrestling heavy plan from Sean and what happened tonight (apparently not enough).

Last edited:
Yeah anyone going on about people "kicking" izzy while he's down need to sit the fuck back down

Mocking a kid offers you ZERO sympathy.

He sure can dish when he's the making of kids but can't handle it when he's put on the spot.
Didn’t really mind him before the arrows, the kid drop, and the ddp cage confrontation.. tonight was glorious.
dirk-nowitzki.gif

Kicking him while he's down- might be legal in the UFC but it's proof positive of a fan's scumbaggery when it happens in the forum.
What, like clowning a kid when his dad has just been knocked out?

If you can't take it don't give it. Izzy admits he is a petty mofo so don't be surprised when people clown you back

He's literally one of the most arrogant fighters going at these press conferences when he wins and now he's running out the press room instead of taking his medicine.

Is he a humble winner? no

Is he a bad loser? yes

This loss must have been hard for him to stomach.

but that’s what happens when you’re not motivated. He just didn’t seem motivated at all for this one. Maybe if he gets a rematch it will be far better.

He's been hard for me to stomach for a while so now we're even.

Got thoroughly outclassed in the octagon and then literally got given a tissue so he could run away and cry in his limo instead of holding a presser with dignity afterwards.

What a gormless fgt.

Back