*Izzy might lose this. But just remins he did what Anderson Silva and GSP don't even thought to do*

322_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.0.jpg

images

Lose to journeymen? GSP and Silva lost to those too lmao

old out of prime anderson fought DC you retard.
prime adesanya couldnt handle a belt warmer

I thought Izzy wont that fight man.. 48-47.. 49-45? how the hell did the judges score two 10-8 rounds?

Anderson would have went up if he wasn''t friend with Machida and lil Nog.

Gsp was retired for years and came back and finished the champion above his weight class. Not sure what ts is talking about.

Now this is the dumbest thread of the day.

Did you start watching MMA today, TS?

To become the champ you got to beat the champ.

Point fighting isn't enough.
That is how the old saying goes.. lol to be fair.. they both were already champs so if there was every a time where that would negate it would be here.. I do agree with the old saying, Jan had never defended his belt tho.. and yeah I just have a problem with that 49-45.. that was not how it went. Izzy wasn't utterly dominated.. he was winning that fight going into round 4.. in my eyes

TS typed this out, and then pressed post.

Anderson wanted absolutely nothing to do with Jon Jones because he would have gotten murdered. He couldn't even get past Weidman FFS. That would not have been a competitive fight.

There is no reason to believe Israel would have moved up to fight Jones. Even at this age, Jon would still beat him badly.

Anderson did move up to fight a soft target at 205, and Izzy did the exact same thing.

Back