Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

Shows how classless adesanya is, feed him to khamzat as punishment

I don't really know exactly who started it all but it always sounded like Adesanya started the trash talk to Pereira right from the first fight, to those comments about Pereira before he even got into MMA. He probably deserved those 7 years of mental torture.
Well maybe he did and I don’t know who started what before their first kickboxing fight, but I know Alex really talked a lot of shi*t and was much more active on the social media in the last 2 fights, if we talk about talking sh*t. Izzy just returned it all tonight. Also, Izzy remembers things and you can see that when he talks about people who bullied him when he was young. He just won’t take it silently.

It's just you bitter fucks on Sherdog throwing around the word "cringe."

That entire arena loved everything that he did after the KO and his speech.
He's undoubtedly cringe. He's the absolute epitope of a cringe online weeb zoomer while actually being a 34 year old millennial. That is so unfathomably cringe it's impossible to comprehend.

Well maybe he did and I don’t know who started what before their first kickboxing fight, but I know Alex really talked a lot of shi*t and was much more active on the social media in the last 2 fights, if we talk about talking sh*t. Izzy just returned it all tonight. Also, Izzy remembers things and you can see that when he talks about people who bullied him when he was young. He just won’t take it silently.

I agree that Adesanya didn't talk as much shit to him once the MMA fights were signed, but he was scared and worried that any shit talk would come back to haunt him.

Even tonight, he did show some class to Pereira aside from the physical antics. I never got the feeling of real hatred between the two.

I dont think he made them do that,but they should have known better not to do that
I think it was all good when the kid trolled Izzy, all good when Potato posted the video years later after he won. I think it’s all good too when Izzy claps back.

nope, Izzy still lost to a amateur fighter three times in a row. But you seem scared of khamzat big time
Not at all. Your comment abot feeding him to Khazmat as “PUNISHMENT” clued me into your emotional state.
Punishment for what exactly? Clapping back to the Potato team? It’s all good fun both ways. Don’t be too pressed shebro.

Not at all. Your comment abot feeding him to Khazmat as “PUNISHMENT” clued me into your emotional state.
Punishment for what exactly? Clapping back to the Potato team? It’s all good fun both ways. Don’t be too pressed shebro.

He went up to a little kid whose father was lying out cold and didn’t know if he was ok, and then proceeded to mock a little kid.
So like I said, FEED HIM TO KHAMZAT! He will get his punishment!

33 vs 7 year old. You Izzy fans are nuts. Just know Izzy doesn’t hold a candle against prime Anderson haha

Lol At the end of the day… 3-1 Alex

That stick insect looking turd will get WRECKED by Chimaev

Back