Izzy receives backlash for twin towers comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Not something to make light of. Not even a good reference. Yoel isn't even tall..

Makes more sense if it was Struve or someone..

source.gif
It's amazing how quick Hunt changed into they shorts.....

I was in the area during 9-11, and was born and raised in New York.

The people who joke about 9-11 have absolutely no clue what it was like here when it all went down. Not a fucking clue.
It absolutely was a tragedy, and it would’ve been a surreal experience to have been in NYC at that time.

Tragedies are, almost routinely, mocked though. They happen all across the globe, none are out of bounds, and touching on them with something tiger than a somber tone is often just part of the human psyche of coming to terms with them.
I was in NY that day, I can remember it very vividly. I’m not offended or triggered by Izzy comment. I do find it interesting that people who hate PC culture and SJW, are so offended by such a harmless comment.

That stuff happened 20 years ago, you can joke about it now......

You're right, America just kills other ppl for oil and whatever geopolitical reasons, not to spread fear and terror...

America can do no wrong
I didn't say that America could do no wrong

Civilian causalities are usually unintended, whereas the whole modus operandi of terrorists like ISIS is killing anyone who doesn't fit into their distorted view of reality in the most brutal way.

Some other dude up to there said the ONLY difference between America and ISIS was that the USA did it "legally". I can't take anyone like this seriously, I'll just assume he's a shill

Terrorism is a real threat to the western world and should be dealt with maximum force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back