Izzy VS Dricus would sell out a stadium in South Africa

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
UFC has to make this fight. Dricus has superstar potential. African rivalry. Heavy racial tensions. Scenes of Izzy getting booed in Africa while Dricus is championed.

UFC already fumbled the bag and fucked up when Izzy, Francis and Kamaru were champs at the same time... They cant lose this fight.

“Fumbled the bag.” What kinda jive talking lingo is that?

1705831806492.gif

Live aftermath footage of Izzy vs DDP UFC South Africa

All i know is that this build up is gonna make alot of people Uncomfortable.....
and im all for it.

<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
It would sell out a stadium in Oz or NZ ( Izzy being big in Australasia). Izzy is a big draw. UFC sells out any event it EVER puts on in Oz. My suggestion would be Perth because it is the first stop for all the South African immigrants in Oz across the Indian Ocean- large SA population in Perth.

I actually have no idea if UFC is a big deal in SA? Is it? Good choice if so. Might not want to stir up the trash talk tho because shit will get realer than UFC will want to handle real quick.

Shawn wasn’t a big enough star for the judges to give it to him. Dricus didn’t take it. If this were a Jones or GSP title fight, they would have got the judges. Clowns.

Not happening. The PPV price there would be like $20 and there's a 7 hour time difference. Thus much less people in the West paying for PPV at that time.

UFC has to make this fight. Dricus has superstar potential. African rivalry. Heavy racial tensions. Scenes of Izzy getting booed in Africa while Dricus is championed.

UFC already fumbled the bag and fucked up when Izzy, Francis and Kamaru were champs at the same time... They cant lose this fight.
All you’re talking about is the “gate” though.

They’ve had Stadium shows in Australia, Brazil, and Canada. They were all very successful with 45K+ in attendance. With Toronto, and Etihad Stadium over 53K.

Do those folks over in Africa pay to watch UFC ppv cards? I really doubt it.

So, it’s not a priority right now.

Back