Media Izzy when Poatan finished him again: I was waiting for him to throw a knee so I could grab him

israel-adesanya-drop.gif
israel-adesanya-sean-strickland.gif

Legitimately crazy to think how the guy who said "he be sitting at the bar and telling everyone I beat that guy one time" is literally the guy right now

Accomplishing everything and surpassing him at almost everything he failed at. Crazy how things work. And even more crazy is that what he said above, motivated Alex to do and succeed at almost everything

Firas said something along the lines that if the fight was to go on that a knee or something really clean would have landed and it could have really fucked izzy up.

Anyhow, You were going to grab his knee?

<YeahOKJen>

That's not true. All 3 judges gave Izzy the 1st round, and Alex was slightly winning the 2nd until he had that 10 second flurry before Izzy KOd him

So Izzy won both rounds in the fight he KOd Pereira.
What fight were you watching? I thought Izzy was about to get finished as his leg was clearly compromised. That was a great hail mary but he was in real trouble and it didn't look close. That was a shocking KO given how things were going.

I remember one time on here, some guy told me that I am a casual because he claimed they never brought out the oxygen machine for Izzy after that KO.It was just an edit according to him.
I send the Video with the timestamp, where you can see the guys running in with the oxygen. Guy deleted his comments and he either blocked me or deleted his account.

Didn’t Izzy tell Pereira to “let it go”

Obviously didn’t think Pereira could amount to anything without him, now he has Izzy can’t shut the fuck up about Pereira.

So insecure it’s unbelievable.

What's even crazier is that Alex was winning the third fight before he got ko'ed. The fighter that's clearly winning ends up losing in every fight. That's freaky lol
Quit that. Alex was not winning. It was arguably dead even with 53% of Alex’s strikes being leg kicks.
This narrative that Alex was winning is hilarious.
IMG_3279.jpeg

What fight were you watching? I thought Izzy was about to get finished as his leg was clearly compromised. That was a great hail mary but he was in real trouble and it didn't look close. That was a shocking KO given how things were going.
Their 2nd fight. The fight where Adesanya won both rounds and KOd Pereira.

Leg clearly compromised? He showed no signs, so not sure what you're referring to. And he was literally breakdancing with ease in his post fight celebration in the octagon Lol

Last edited:
Indeed. Alex lives in his head rent free.

Lol modtacular ownage, imagine defending izzy, after all that negative karma he put onto himself. These iztards feel the need to defend scum

Back