Media Jacare Souza Wants Rematch With Kelvin Gastelum

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

upload_2019-5-16_18-35-14.png

Close fight but I'd say Kelvin wins again via age and hunger

Souza's best days are behind him, but I scored the first fight 29-28 Jacare.

I think Kelvin takes him in the rematch, but who knows. Kelvin might look different after the Adesanya war.

Close fight but I'd say Kelvin wins again via age and hunger

Is-Eating-Alligator-Meat-Permissible.jpg

giphy.gif

Souza's best days are behind him, but I scored the first fight 29-28 Jacare.

I think Kelvin takes him in the rematch, but who knows. Kelvin might look different after the Adesanya war.
lol. yea that's very likely!!

Twas a very close fight.

But I'd lean towards Gastelum in the rematch.

Gastelum vs Hermansson for the next title shot. imo
No, Gastelum is 2 or 3 wins away from the belt because of the top end of that division being so stacked. Romero and costa winner, also Jack are both ahead of him in line. I think Kelvin probably gets Jarod Cannonier in his next fight as a bounce back fight to make sure he isnt ruined from that title fight. Then he will probably fight Whittaker for a #1 contender fight. Whittaker is done. Romero put way too much damage on him in the 2nd fight, and you dont just come back the same from the kind of brain trauma he received in those last 3 rounds.

Pass; that fight just happened. Gastelum needs to fight people under the age of 35 because his resume is already padded to the point that we can't even gauge him properly. 7/10 of his UFC wins are over guys who are currently retired, 1 is out of the UFC, 1 is a low end gatekeeper, and the other is 40. For a 27 year old guy... that is mindblowing

No, Gastelum is 2 or 3 wins away from the belt because of the top end of that division being so stacked.
You are not taking into account the “fan fav” variable. For some reason, people just love Gastelum.

Whittaker is done. Romero put way too much damage on him in the 2nd fight, and you dont just come back the same from the kind of brain trauma he received in those last 3 rounds.

Fans are historically as bad at predicting when a fighters chin dies as stock traders are at predicting the peak before a crash. Some day his chin will show wear. Odds are you’re wrong and it’s not now. But we shall see.

Jacare needs to retire

UFC kind of owes him one so why not? Rather see him against Yoel though that fight was a textbook draw.

Back