Social Jack Dorsey Calls out CNN "I watched them intentionally try to create conflict to film"

Hope he helps Elon with the takeover

Yeah, seems Taliban Jack is becoming moderately based and speaking freely now that he's on the way out and leaves the board next month. He has sour feelings on several dynamics of the company and I think it's rather apparent the guy isn't the demon he was painted to be politically at times over the years. He clearly had less control to exert - or at least far less day-to-day involvement overseeing and running the platform - than people assumed.
He also didn’t try. Tim Pool on the JRE took him to the sherdogger shed and beat him down. He did nothing even with all the info and examples given to him. He just never tried

Sorry fellas, for the money he made I would have STFU too. He isn't shining the light on CNN, their ratings are so low because they stopped fooling people a few years ago. Their virtue signaling, fake news, fake movie clips, trying to stir shit up was exposed way before covid. Now they will try and blame those they had as the face of the network and burry them, even though it was the execs fault.

Sometimes it takes first hand experience to get red pilled, based or even open your eyes. Better late than never. Would be ironical if he gets Twitter banned

I have no doubt Twitter would do it... and the screeching progressives would gladly cheer it

Sorry fellas, for the money he made I would have STFU too. He isn't shining the light on CNN, their ratings are so low because they stopped fooling people a few years ago. Their virtue signaling, fake news, fake movie clips, trying to stir shit up was exposed way before covid. Now they will try and blame those they had as the face of the network and burry them, even though it was the execs fault.

100% Agree...

He helped to create one of the most popular and influential platforms of all time and watched it become corrupted....

But damn... the money made. There's not many of us who would done the same.

I have a feeling jack and elon going to make a new platform. Freedom and crypto heavy

I have a feeling jack and elon going to make a new platform. Freedom and crypto heavy

Love to see the Twitter board drop the poison bill at discount pricing and see Jack Dorsey buy them all up.

Good. True unbiased journalists are a dying breed.

CNN, Fox etc. all have an agenda. Read between the lines and realize they have zero interest in anything other than profits, lobbying and self-interest.

Don't read between the lines. Don't even watch one second of any of them.

It is all poison.

Imagine if twitter bans him for spreading fake news

Jack Dorsey conveniently speaks out when his voice no longer carries volume among the people he's speaking out against. What a brave warrior.
How dare you sir. He's been crying all week. Why just the other day I saw him wiping his own tears with a bunch of benjamins

petkanas.jpg

I think he sold out, but not in an abstract or vague sense we're used to. I think that when his platform was soaring in popularity, some powerful people sat down with him and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. That offer would make him rich, but also included transforming the platform into a propaganda machine for these Powers That Be. Hence the cryptic last tweet in the OP. At least, that's my bias.

Exactly him and that worthless lawyer chick we’re on Rogan and could not defend the bias bans about trannys and not being consistent I knew
That woman was the worst. Listening to her ramble on about Terms of Service and abusive language wanted me to pierce my ear drums. And of course Rogaine is there just drinking the Kool-Aide.

I think he sold out, but not in an abstract or vague sense we're used to. I think that when his platform was soaring in popularity, some powerful people sat down with him and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. That offer would make him rich, but also included transforming the platform into a propaganda machine for these Powers That Be. Hence the cryptic last tweet in the OP. At least, that's my bias.
I bet you the offer was. Take our money, or we'll take your company after we kill you.

Jack Dorsey conveniently speaks out when his voice no longer carries volume among the people he's speaking out against. What a brave warrior.
Lol this it’s not like he’s some poor single father making $20000 a year lol. I think he can take the financial hit of speaking out. I actually have zero respect for most rich people that virtue signal. I mean they have enough money to do something about it and not worry about their lively hood.

Back