Jail Debut, Tips?

If I might so clarify, does a preface of "Long story short" not contextualize the subsequent couple run-on sentences made somewhat in haste between errands? Kindly fuck yourself
I like you brotha lol. That prick was just talking bout not liking pitties so piss on him. Honestly anyone on here still putting down spelling or whatever is just derp derp. Thought we got rid of that years ago.
And the idiots wrong try to make friends if you can. There was some decent people in jail when I was in there not everyone is scumbags.
I woke up one night and saw a guy hanging from the bars doing sit ups. He was in there cause the dad called the law on him for trying to see his girlfriend. One of the nicest guys Ive ever met and a fucking bad ass.

Get ready Todo a LOT of walking or reading. The worst part about jail is how godawful boring it is. If they have a library, abuse the hell out of it. Just grab the 3 thickest books you can find, sit in a chair and read. When you need to stretch, walk laps around the common area.

Don't take naps, ever. Once lockdown starts you can't do shit but sleep, or stare at the wall/ceiling/bunk above you.

Never complain about what's on TV, assuming they even turn it on. Odds are it will be something sports related every time, or some shitty TBS movie.

The food is gonna suck. Like holy hell, it's always bad. Your sodium intake is gonna skyrocket, and the bread will be soggy. And ignore any breakfast cakes, they're all preservatives and sugar like a bland Twinkie with no filling.

Don't be afraid of casual chatter with the other idiots, sometimes you need it to pass the time. Maybe learn a new card game or something in the process.

Jail isn't the end of the world, but it sure as shit isn't a vacation. Keep your muscles and mind moving, drink plenty of water, and it will fly by thankfully.

If you are going to county jail I wouldn’t be surprised if they just immediately release you because of over crowding. I got sentenced to 20 days and the judge purposely sent me to a city jail so that didn’t happen.

The city jail I was at was like a 2 star hotel. They got all the food from GFS and it was huge portions. HD tv with cable, a intercom you could ask the CO for coffee with whenever you want.

County jail still isn’t that bad, you can just sleep and read books all day. If you just keep to yourself you will be left alone. I have done 3 months in county and never had a single problem with anyone.

Also didn't you made a thread once telling us how you beat up a homeless guy in a bus? Seems like you are a decent fellow with minorities.

Once upon a time, I was a piece of shit.
Probably not my most standards, but I was a piece of shit according to my own personal standards.

I got arrested for something minor, very minor compared to what I previously got away with, and I was in the county lock-up for 36 hours.

But in those 36 hours I received a better education in life than I previously ever had within 36 hours. I learned that I absolutely never wanted to do anything ever again that would put me at risk of ever being arrested and have to spend another hour, day, week, month, or year behind bars.

I could say it 'scared me into being a straight arrow.' I don't even drink anymore even though drinking had nothing to do with being arrested. One less thing I have to worry about

I could also say that if I had to break a law or two as a means to an end, I would absolutely be sure I wouldn't get caught.
Have a similar story. Thought I was a bad ass and for my size I was pretty decent. Was sitting in a cell in the court house basement when all of a sudden I heard chains dragging on the ground. I looked over and there were all these black dudes that looked like NFL linebackers. I'm not black nor an NFL linebacker. At that moment I was like "nope, this ain't for me". That basically scared me straight. I'm grateful for the experience as it changed me. Was never in trouble after that.

Long story short, getting 10 days jail for drunk & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2 to avoid Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to bone patron hitting Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer for hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself. Tips?
No idea what you just said, but I advise living a life that does not include jail time.

I can barely make out OP… with that said it depends largely on where you’re located. Here in Cali there’s a whole political system (inside) that doesn’t really apply to most other states. 10 days is no big deal though it isn’t long enough to have to really adjust or get comfortable. If you were in Cali you would probably get mopped up if people read your paperwork and saw what you’re in for. “Head butting first illegal you saw” wouldn’t bode well for you inside with the southsiders down here in socal. Also the fact that you bit some AB guy…which then leaves the blacks which I assume you aren’t just by the way you posted about drinking and attacking the first immigrant you saw.

Good luck TS.

I can barely make out OP… with that said it depends largely on where you’re located. Here in Cali there’s a whole political system (inside) that doesn’t really apply to most other states. 10 days is no big deal though it isn’t long enough to have to really adjust or get comfortable. If you were in Cali you would probably get mopped up if people read your paperwork and saw what you’re in for. “Head butting first illegal you saw” wouldn’t bode well for you inside with the southsiders down here in socal. Also the fact that you bit some AB guy…which then leaves the blacks which I assume you aren’t just by the way you posted about drinking and attacking the first immigrant you saw.

Good luck TS.

How do Non-Mexican Latinos do in Cali prisons I always wondered. Dominicans, Ricans, Cubans, Venezuelans, etc.

Back