News *** Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva Boxing Bout Set for October MEGA THREAD ***

Winner?

• Total voters
Trained professional fighter with a lifetime of experience ducking a guy who was on the disney channel a couple of years ago.

LMAO.

From here on out, anyone claiming that UFC is a "sport" should be lampooned with brutal regularity.
Trolling effort 0/10. By the way, feel free to go fight in the UFC since it’s such a joke. I’m sure you’ll do great.

Trained professional fighter with a lifetime of experience ducking a guy who was on the disney channel a couple of years ago.

LMAO.

From here on out, anyone claiming that UFC is a "sport" should be lampooned with brutal regularity.

So what is it? You got a street clothes av. Nice.

Jake has now fought

a basketball player
Askren -15 pound smaller wrestler
Woodley 15 pound smaller wrestler twice
Silva 47 year old

and now calls out Diaz a 30 pound smaller bjj guy lol

unreal how he still avoids boxing a single boxer
most boxers 1-5 fights in are utter garbage ..journeymen or old battlers

Respectfully do you think the knockdown in rd 8 was fake? Silva was getting in his face trying to put some damage on, got caught being reckless. Looked legit to me.

Do you think every chop, slap and punch in pro wrestling is fake?

They all land, and often times intended to make someone bleed or make a big spectacle.

Do you think it's fake when a guy falls off a massive cage?

People think 'fake' means 'no contact'.

We're past that shit. If someone wanted to stage a video and they had to knock me out, for enough money, they'd land the punch and I'd be knocked out.

I'd go to hospital a lot richer.

can't really do that though.

Nobody will pay to see him fight no names.

It's not even about Jake himself but showtime and all the figureheads behind him. They aren't going to put on fights that aren't economically viable.

Even the trending numbers for hasim rahman Jr were shitting the bed and he's got something of a name.

He's good enough to fight legit boxers, but who knows how long they'll continue on the current trajectory.

If he'd fought Hasim or Fury, it would've looked a lot more one sided than his bout against Anderson tonight imo.
I’m glad he didn’t fight Fury. I think he may live more by the accolades of his name than his actual boxing skills.

Sure… but kind of an unfair match up though. A certified YouTuber vs an mma fella?

Why would I be scared? I’m not fighting either one of them. I’m just bored of Paul going after washed up mma guys instead of real boxers.
Tbhh, silVa may be old, but his striking is still really good. Paul would honestly beat current ma fighters in a boxing match. That says a lot. I remember when tons of mma fans and even fighters were saying theres no way paul could legit beat woodley. Then he outboxes him to a decision and then KOs him cold in the rematch.

Trolling effort 0/10. By the way, feel free to go fight in the UFC since it’s such a joke. I’m sure you’ll do great.

LMAO. Maybe if UFC didn't pay 20x less than my occupation I'd get in the gym and win a couple of belts with brutal ease.

This "sport" was a joke long before a disney channel kid started EVISCERATING legends on ppv LOL

Yeah, totally man. That was so embarrassing. A YouTube personality just outboxed one of the most famous strikers in the world who was competing professionally 24 months ago.

You incompetent clown, lol.
0/10 trolling attempt. Anderson got cut after losing fight after fight. 47 yo Anderson isn’t the same as 30 yo Anderson in a different sport.

Conor already hiding from Jake's right hand. Holly sh**.

I wouldn't blame him honestly.

Do you think every chop, slap and punch in pro wrestling is fake?

They all land, and often times intended to make someone bleed or make a big spectacle.

Do you think it's fake when a guy falls off a massive cage?

Right I see what you mean. Eg. Askren and Woodley could have been waiting to take the big right, having been paid to do so.

I guess for me in this fight nothing points to it being fixed. Anderson fought according to his style, and looked genuinely fatigued as the older man. Jake looked genuinely shook early on with Silva taunting and landing, but gained his confidence back after receiving and throwing back.

Plus, Silva does not seem like the guy to take a fall for money. He loves martial arts and continues as a passion.
What makes it so clear that it's fixed?

Back