News Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson - SAT JULY 20 on NETFLIX

Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul - Who wins?

• Total voters
Jake Paul's team worked relentless day and night for this fight to happen before Mike Tyson turned 60. Truly a spectacular feat for Jake Paul.

Can a bunch of old boxing legends grab pillow cases, fill them up with money and proceed to mosey on over to Jake Paul's Mansion to teach him a lesson

Last edited:
This sucks and like everyone else hope Tyson knocks him out. At least Mike making some money but I don't want to see him getting beaten up by someone he would have likely literally killed had he fought him in prime.

All I can think of is the way Holyfield looked against Vitor Belfort at age 58. Tyson’s fight with RJJ was 4 years ago and though he looked good, I don’t think he’s going to look good against the young Jake Paul. I’d give my left nut for Tyson to spark Jake out cold but I just don’t see it happening

The fact that this is even a debate is extremely depressing. One of the finest fighters and talents to ever grace the ring vs a complete and total clown.

Mike's been washed longer than Jake has been alive.

Why doesn't Jake just fight his dad? he's about the same age as Mike. That would be entertaining.

Finally Jake Paul bit more than he can chew. Even an old Tyson is ridiculously fast and he has significant power. I'll be shocked if it goes to decision.

Tyson KO's him in the first round.

Back