News Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson - SAT JULY 20 on NETFLIX

Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul - Who wins?

• Total voters
Nobody wins. This is fucking embarrassing as shit.

I said this before Evander fought Belfort, there are literally sherdoggers who could beat Tyson now. Not the mythical uberts either.

60 yr old men can't beat 25 year olds in fighting. This is stupid. Hope it doesn't happen.

Mike Tyson is a beloved figure within the black community. The image of a privileged white boy, who got his start making videos on youtube, knocking Tyson out would cause massive backlash and could lead to lots of ugliness in the arena and beyond.

It is incredibly irresponsible imo for Netflix to broadcast and promote this fight. Any avid follower of combat sports knows how these types of fights end for the old guy.

The thing is, this is on Netflix, and i can't imagine they'd stream the possibility of a 50 year old getting KO'd. It must be either an exhibition or a work. I can't fathom this being a real match.
Yah, netflix the gold standard of quality programming ....

The ones who literally were indicted for "promotion of lewd visual material depicting a child"....

I'm a product of the 1980's and Tyson was the scariest dude I could name for a lotta my youth lol -- I will watch, cause well -- it's better than 99.99% of whatever will be watchable on that given day or week of whatever media is shit out. Gonna laugh my ass off if Tyson gets it done and KO's 'em ;)

Mike Tyson is a beloved figure within the black community. The image of a privileged white boy, who got his start making videos on youtube, knocking Tyson out would cause massive backlash and could lead to lots of ugliness in the arena and beyond.

It is incredibly irresponsible imo for Netflix to broadcast and promote this fight. Any avid follower of combat sports knows how these types of fights end for the old guy.
Congrats, you've managed to be racist against both blacks and whites. Jake Paul wasn't gifted what he has, he worked for it, and your assertion that blacks will go wild and riot if a "white boy" knocks him out isn't even worth a response.

your assertion that blacks will go wild and riot if a "white boy" knocks him out isn't even worth a response.

I didn't say any of this, YOU (a self proclaimed conservative republican), said this.

What I said was:

could lead to lots of ugliness in the arena and beyond.

Don't project where your very ugly racist, conservative republican, mind takes you onto me.

All of this outrage is based on the falsehood that blacks are being systemically mistreated.
True. White defendants are getting the book thrown at them on a regular basis where blacks are getting light sentences for some violent crimes.
The real racial double standard is that blacks commit the majority of crime against other races and yet whites get blamed for it.

Last edited:
I believe people should go into this fight expecting Tyson to be KO'd and if they expect anything other than that you're setting yourself to get upset. Which is exactly what Jake Paul is going for. He wants to motivate people to hate watch him again because people got used to him and aren't watching his fights. Knocking out a beloved icon will get the hate flowing through everyones veins and the dollars flowing into his bank account.

All the idiots picking 57 year old Tyson because hes Mike Tyson and Jake Paul is Jake Paul are the reason this fight got made. Playing right into Jake Pauls hands. Seeing people try to rationalize a 30 year old age gap would be sad if I thought those people actually believed that shit. They don't. They are trying to convince themselves.

Like a phoenix from the ash, Mike will rise to the occasion and his star will burn anew -- shortly, but brightly

Are we sure it's not an exhibition? If so, there will be no winner or loser.

Every 13/14 year old I know through coaching, nieces, nephews etc is super excited about this fight. Clearly this is the JP demographic still. Like they are buzzed!

I'm the old fuddy duddy who said I wish it wouldn't happen and asked them why they think professional athletes retire mid 30s... and what happens in the 3 decades after that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back