Jamahal Hill’s Footwork (Edit: omg wdyk footwork does actually matter lol)

On paper Pereira is a bettet striker than everyone. With that said, I can't remember anyone beating up Hill on the feet.

I'd favor Hill if it wasn't for the uknown injury recovery factor.

He's younger, more athletic, very durable. People sleep on Hill.
if Hill were not coming off a long injury lay off, I would bet the house on him to KO Alex.

Since he is, I’m gonna bet modest so long as he’s the underdog. Hill can knock Alex out and do so comfortably from what I’ve seen.

On paper Pereira is a bettet striker than everyone. With that said, I can't remember anyone beating up Hill on the feet.

I'd favor Hill if it wasn't for the uknown injury recovery factor.

He's younger, more athletic, very durable. People sleep on Hill.
Bro? You didn't see that footwork? Periera is going to drop this guy with kicks.

What part of what round are we looking at here? He was beating the shit out of Glover so severely, he could afford to stand any way he wants to.

If Hill wins, it won't be his striking that gets it done.

I still think for as successful Alex has been.. it's just a matter of time before someone is able to take him down and end the fight on the ground.

I see a ton of people picking Hill. His power is scary but Pereira’s leg kicks plus an Achilles injury seems like a bad combo.

Fighters like Hill having the belt embarrass me.

Jamahal Hill’s footwork is the farthest thing from orthodox boxing footwork. Straight legs, crossing his feet constantly, dragging his rear leg when throwing the rear hand, flat footed plodding, etc.

This all seems like a terrible idea against the first good leg kicker he’s ever fought, especially after coming off the Achilles injury, which are said to be career ending injuries.

https://x.com/MigClass/status/1777397313738088774

Damn, when you look at that you'd think this is the most unathletic man on earth lol. Dude can barely walk without looking like he's gonna fall and he was the UFC champ...

Crossing your feet is a big no no in boxing, but hey if it works for him...

Not as bad as it is in Kickboxing.

In regular boxing you can atleast pivot and still get an angle or you opponent or at least save face.

In KB you just get kicked anywhere.

He definitely better either be checking kicks, or darting in and out of range of them.

About two or three flush calf kicks from Poatan, and that's a wrap on that lower extremity. Shit becomes a peg leg.
Being a natural southpaw is literally his only defense against this.

Honestly, the small gloves change the game with striking. You can get away with this shit more because if you have power, you can destroy your opponent in a split second, making them more cautious to enter.

Jamal relies on his natural fighting talent and athleticism, not perfect technique, that can be a positive and tougher for an opponent.

You know all these weirdos like Vitor who are aroused by feet TS? Now you've attracted them here with that video... not smart... not smart

da8603a5a4dd6e79e99ad00c0a907ebd-original.jpg

Leg kicks will be the story of this fight. Poatan by KO

Back