Media Jamahal Hill claims his upcoming fight against Alex Pereira is “a mismatch”

Who wins?

• Total voters
Jamahill will prove the h8rdem wrong

Bucks 'em inda 2rd round mark my words

_105223911_fyrejarule976.jpg

Das 🗣️ 📠🚫🖨️

Didn't he say some weeks ago that if it wasn't for that UFC 300 money, he wouldn't have taken the fight that soon after his surgery?
Mans prolly prefers 1st round finish means he gotta be 100% but handful a cash Jamahill will settle for 2rds a work bum ankle n all fam 🖨️🚫📠💯🦌

He is probably wrong twice here, considering the only aspect that he might have on his favor is weight, and who knows, Pereira has bounced back to something around 230lbs...after a MW fight, the man can cut some weight and still perform, LHW is peak Pereira.

Lol how can anyone root for this guy? Without a doubt he is skilled but he literally lucked his way into a TS without having to beat anyone in the top 3 and now he thinks he is unstoppable after getting the belt off of Glover who was at the end of his career. Can't wait for Poatan to humble him.

He certainly doesn't lack belief in himself lol can't see him getting past Poatan, what s ridiculous comeback fight after a long layoff.

Hill definitely has balls lol

I'm not happy about it but I actually think he's right, I see him catching Alex early with a 1 2 down the middle and finishing him. Rooting for Alex to KO him instead but I get the feeling I'm going to be disappointed with the result

This.

I'd hate it if it happens, but small gloves, big power, and straight boxing is bad news for kickboxers who fight with their chin up in the air.

People counting Hill out completely are dumber than Hill is.

Back