Media Jamal Hill still delusional about his fight with Alex Pereira

n1ce to see dem boyz be clappin bak for homie 🙏🙏💪🙌🙌
I feel dirty

RZF7giK.png

Jamahill a good fighter on the real shoulda heel hooked bro when he had the chance IMHO just wasn't expecting that left caught bro off balance🙈💥everyting was gwan according to plan tho bro was finna unleash the fury bro still green tho still improvin

Finna be just like da JDS Santos v Cain trilogy WATCH fam swear down

also mods my bad for starting beef in the thread won't happen again for a while hope my insight balance out da Karma 🚫🧢🧢🚫🐄🐮

SlYpuG.gif

"I was controlling the distance, I was controlling the positions"

"I was opening up and starting to find all my strikes"

"I had him biting off of feints"

"He was only landing the body jab"

"I took no damage"

"Most of the fall was me falling down, I was coherent the whole time"

"When I kicked him in the hip and it appeared to be a low blow"

Referring to the whole Herb Dean low blow situation: "I just take it as a lesson learned, protect yourself at all times even through gamesmanship" kinda implying that it was a cheap shot by Poatan.

Says he wants the rematch with Alex 100%, to finish showing what he was showing.

Delusion is strong with this Explosive and Athletic Individual

I do

There are ways to do that without looking like an absolute moron.

The "professional athlete" is being unprofessional and he's the one setting himself up for failure, so it's not the fault of people telling him how he failed (in logic, not in the fight)

Nice post, ballsucker. He knows he lost, he just apparently doesn't know how or why, so people are reminding him. And the fact he's trying to take away from Alex's win IS disrespectful, ya dummy

You're the heavyweight champ of ballsucking my dude. Undefeated.

"I was controlling the distance, I was controlling the positions"

"I was opening up and starting to find all my strikes"

"I had him biting off of feints"

"I took no damage"

"Most of the fall was me falling down, I was coherent the whole time"

"When I kicked him in the hip and it appeared to be a low blow"

Referring to the whole Herb Dean low blow situation: "I just take it as a lesson learned, protect yourself at all times even through gamesmanship" kinda implying that it was a cheap shot by Poatan.

Says he wants the rematch with Alex 100%, to finish showing what he was showing.

"I took no damage"

Did he not see the video of him getting hammer fisted into a new realm? Lol

Back