Media Jamal Hill still delusional about his fight with Alex Pereira

I don't blame Hill.

Do what you got to do to get back to where you were.

Just a bunch of salty dudes on here trying to show up a professional athlete... "Oh no damage hey? CHECK OUT THIS GIF MORON!"

Nice one guys. No way he would have known he didn't lose. Also - he was hardly over the top and disrespectful.
I do

There are ways to do that without looking like an absolute moron.

The "professional athlete" is being unprofessional and he's the one setting himself up for failure, so it's not the fault of people telling him how he failed (in logic, not in the fight)

Nice post, ballsucker. He knows he lost, he just apparently doesn't know how or why, so people are reminding him. And the fact he's trying to take away from Alex's win IS disrespectful, ya dummy

What i am hearing is that refs in title fights need to let it go until the winner is pounding on a lifeless corpse for a few seconds who will then lay motionless for a minute or two and there will be no questions.

There was a thread after the night he lost where he said he's fine and congrats to Alex on the clear win no excuses. All the fans said he's a stand up guy...I said give it a week he'll be making excuses and here we are.

it's not a good idea to fight Rountree so soon...

Criticising someone for "only landing body jabs" when they are only targeting your body to drop the guard to land a knockout headshot (which landed and did happen) is a new level of cope

So he’s basically saying when his eyes were rolled back only his equilibrium was threw off. He was aware of everything and took no damage. Lol
After he slipped, he wasn't sure how far he was from the cage, so his eyes naturally just went up into the back of his head in an attempt the gauge the distance behind him.

Last edited:
He’s so damn unlikable and delusional. His back and forth with Ariel and his whiny cocky attitude changed public opinion on him so much, it’s sad.

i had never really heard anything about him until he beat glover. When his ariel hating came out i was like, whoah... this dude is like aggressively idiotic

Hill knows what he's doing. He's getting some circles riled up with all the "delusional" bravado he's showing.

But he knows he ain't at that level. Indeed.

Hill knows what he's doing. He's getting some circles riled up with all the "delusional" bravado he's showing.

But he knows he ain't at that level. Indeed.
Hill needs to read a few chapters from the Gospel of Saint Jon, and learn a lesson in humility, peace and kindness

This guy is beyond delusional. If Poatan's nuclear left didn't knock any sense into him then I believe he is too far gone. Khalil is a bad matchup to try to bounce back from a KO loss.

i had never really heard anything about him until he beat glover. When his ariel hating came out i was like, whoah... this dude is like aggressively idiotic
His ego got huge after that fight or maybe we just recognized it since he had a podcast that became popular

Injured Alex Kos him without breaking much a swear. And he's crying lol

Back