Media James ‘Cloner McGagger’ Gallagher — “I’ll never be accepted in MMA.”

I can't really blame him. What MMA fighter is richer than Conor McGregor? Money is the motivation and Conor laid out a blueprint that works, but only if you win fights.
copying another man exactly is not how it works

Yet he headlines shows.

He is friendly.. a great guy all around. Cocky? He is confident.

Headlines shows and then cries about no one accepting him... boohoo, buncha poor-me crap...

And if going nose to nose, screaming in your opponent's face in the cage prefight isn't cocky, than please give an example of a cocky fighter?

Don't wanna bother with the rest of your weak excuses

Headlines shows and then cries about no one accepting him... boohoo, buncha poor-me crap...

And if going nose to nose, screaming in your opponent's face in the cage prefight isn't cocky, than please give an example of a cocky fighter?

Don't wanna bother with the rest of your weak excuses
Fake humble guys are the worst. James is as upfront as they come.

Fake humble guys are the worst. James is as upfront as they come.
Quit moving the goal posts, in your previous comments you said he was confident, not cocky... now it's "something something something fuck those fake humble guys"...

Go on being a fan I don't care... the kids annoying and thinks much to highly of himself... in line for some more humbling moments in life, i think

Fucking lol at people launching into full blown arguments with someone who said he'd defend Gallagher for a laugh.

<Prem973>

Quit moving the goal posts, in your previous comments you said he was confident, not cocky... now it's "something something something fuck those fake humble guys"...

Go on being a fan I don't care... the kids annoying and thinks much to highly of himself... in line for some more humbling moments in life, i think
What goal posts did I move? He is confident.. something you are clearly not because you live in your mother basement. In the meantime the Strabanimal is living the life of a winner.

And yes, you clearly care because you keep posting.

What goal posts did I move? He is confident.. something you are clearly not because you live in your mother basement. In the meantime the Strabanimal is living the life of a winner.

And yes, you clearly care because you keep posting.

Lol... he's clearly cocky, and got clearly humbled with a foot to the teeth and some crisp ground and pound.

Don't get fired up so easily, Tiger, slick burn with "the mom's basement" slam though... your creativity knows no bounds! Hahaha

Enjoy being the James Gallagher fan

Like him, hate him, or whatever, James Gallagher is the perfect villain/hometown hero for Bellator, much like Paddy Pimblett is the perfect villain/hometown hero for Cage Warriors. Certain MMA fighters just have that something about them that makes fans love them and loving to hate then, but always tune in to watch them.

Last edited:
Back