Movies James Gunn's SUPERMAN (Logo Revealed, post #596)

GKw4MxzWkAAfRjk
I know it's just an emblem, but that is some seriously lazy shit.

Don't see a problem with the logo at all. Not sure what the issue is

I mean of they are sticking with the notion that its a symbol and not a letter then I can ignore it being meh

proof that people will bitch about literally anything. this forum is children.

Might as well just make Superman blue and electric then, since that was in the comics too

My Adventures with Superman made him electric and that show was one of the best adaptations of the character ever IMO.

If it interests Gunn to make him blue and electric and he can make a good movie out of it I'm all for it.

My only problem is the yellow around the logo. its more Kingdom Come than Electric

Justice_Society_Vol_3_10_Textless.jpg

Superman123_637d677ba33376.34049858.jpg

James Gunn's credit is very good with me.

I loved Super, GotG, Suicide Squad, and Peacemaker so I'm gonna go ahead and assume he knows what he's doing.

At first glance I agree with you, but there's one major difference. All of the movies he got hired for DC for feature primarily non-super characters. Suicide Squad had a couple of characters with powers, but they're very low on the power scale. Now he's doing Superman, the very definition of a "super" hero. The kind of stories reach type of hero are best for are very different, and being good at one doesn't necessarily mean you're good at the other.

For the record, I think he and the movie will be fine. It's just not necessarily a slam dunk.

I stopped worrying about actors not being muscular enough for a part all the way back when they took the skinny guy from Two Guys, a Girl and Pizza Place and made him the size of a brick shit house for Blade Trinity.
I could honest give two shits how big an actor is, I was marveling at how much size this kid put on in a short amount of time.

Back