Media Jamie Varner not a fan of Laura Sanko's commentary

He's right about her ruining the commentary. I don't need to hear what the fighters are supposed to be doing, what they might be doing next, what they could be doing, what kind of effect you think those leg kicks are having, ect. Just call the fights as they are happening, not what you think should be happening. Other commentators like Cruz and Bisping do this too sometimes, but they're less annoying about. They all need to stop with their opinionated crap though.

The stench of incel in here is already overwhelming.

I'm going to assume that Professor Varner has kept his opinions consistent and has gone on twitter tirades about Rogan never having fought MMA (unlike Sanko).

I haven't paid much attention to her commentary, but she can't possibly be worse than DC, Cruz, Bisping and Rogan.

She's way better than Rogan and DC. She's articulate and doesn't go way overboard with the hyperbole like Rogan.
Actually she brings the whole UFC production up a notch.

The stench of incel in here is already overwhelming.

I'm going to assume that Professor Varner has kept his opinions consistent and has gone on twitter tirades about Rogan never having fought MMA (unlike Sanko).

I haven't paid much attention to her commentary, but she can't possibly be worse than DC, Cruz, Bisping and Rogan.
Rogan knows more about the sport than most fighters and is the best at describing what’s going on. Anik wasn’t a fighter either yet no one says anything about him

Very common misconception one has to have extensive experience in a sport to understand it. Not true, across all sports there are commentators and coaches that have little to no experience actually competing or did so at a low level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back