Media Jamie Varner not a fan of Laura Sanko's commentary

he just mad cos She never quit in her fight like he did against cowboy

lol @ comparing her level of competition to Cowboy. They aren't even on the same planet. He's right too, her commentary is annoying and she needs to go.

And this is why you should objectify women. *Shrug* blame the loser dudes who like pretty girls In sports and give them attention. She wouldn't have the job if she didn't bring attention. Same with Erin Andrew. Biggest stretch of her career was after the peep hole incident and beyond that she's just a pretty face for losers to look at. There are a few chicks I don't mind but it's because they are very very very knowledgeable and former high level athletes.

The idea that commentators should be fighters is proven wrong constantly by the initials DC. Also, by the fucking history of commentators largely not being fighters.

The idea that she's "trying hard" is dumb if she's usually right, which she is. It's an empty complaint, because it's the obvious thing TO do is try. NOT trying is the problem, not trying. It rings of "Oh I don't like that this person I don't want to be knowledgeable is actually kinda knowledgeable," and is you getting mad that you're not finding enough reason to be mad.

Also, blast doubles  are tiring. What is Varner even talking about?
Preach. It’s so wild that people still think you need to have done a sport to be an expert in it.

Preach. It’s so wild that people still think you need to have done a sport to be an expert in it.
Which is such a weird thing to think on an MMA forum where people discuss their opinions on MMA and have never fought professionally and never will. IMO one of the best technical commentators I have ever heard was Stephen Quadros and he never had an MMA fight in his life, not even amateur.

I usually don't listen american commentators but for what I have heard she is alright.

Funny you say that because Bisping is the worst most biased commentator and that guy from UK is cringe and obnoxious

people disagree with you doesn't make them simps.

It's the same as chicks who say "bro".

People who say "bro" wear children's size clothing, and like their oil checked.
Somewhere between steroid bums, over-weight construction workers, rednecks, rappers, frat houses, and sports fans. There is a statistical over-lap of neon, wrong size shirts, track pants, and sweatshop logos.

And ... they all love stickers.

Affliction, Tapout, Metal Militia. FUCK (something), MonsterEnergyDrink, Nike, etc...

It is science at this point.

The idea of trashing Sanko on A;ex cards while shitty commentators like DC are on $80 PPVs is insane. Laura married a rich man, and could stay at home doing nothing. She loves this sport, and it shows. She does her homework, does her research. You’re never gonna hear her say, “hey Joe, remember when this kid fought that one guy that time” like DC says constantly.

I lived In KC during that time and Laura wasn’t anything special in mma

A bunch of “yes” men trained and got her the easiest fight/fights possible

It’s almost as if she tried it only to say she is a “fighter”, a lot of folks do this too, especially in that time frame

On the regional level, anybody can get a cage fight. You can be an obese smoker/drinker and get on a card professionally and locally, boom, you a “cage fighter” now

Titan was always notorious for mismatching fights so that the local “heroes” always shined
Titan still does that on Fight Pass. Doesn’t change Laura’s work ethic.

mmajunkie

"Varner had been quiet on Twitter since the Super Bowl, when he tweet-stormed his takes about the NFL being rigged, people who like Taylor Swift being a “p*ssy,” the NFL’s decision to have the Black National Anthem performed at the Super Bowl as “trash,” and more.

Varner has not fought since December 2014, when he tapped out to Drew Dober less than 2 minutes into the first round in front of his home fans in Phoenix. It was his fourth straight loss and one of five losses in six fights to end his career. That final loss was just three days removed from Varner’s 30th birthday."

ricolino-scolari.gif

Who the fuck is Jamie Varner?

At first glance at the subject line, I thought Joe Rogan's producer was talking shit on Sanko.

And I was like, "Pipe down and stick to your lane, Google Boy!"

Then realized it said Jamie Varner and not Jamie Vernon.

He is jelly that he can't dive face first between her cleavage like a raccoon trying to steal a hot dog from a picnic basket.

mmajunkie

"Varner had been quiet on Twitter since the Super Bowl, when he tweet-stormed his takes about the NFL being rigged, people who like Taylor Swift being a “p*ssy,” the NFL’s decision to have the Black National Anthem performed at the Super Bowl as “trash,” and more.

Varner has not fought since December 2014, when he tapped out to Drew Dober less than 2 minutes into the first round in front of his home fans in Phoenix. It was his fourth straight loss and one of five losses in six fights to end his career. That final loss was just three days removed from Varner’s 30th birthday."

ricolino-scolari.gif

And no mention him faking an eye injury from a knee that did not land

{<jordan}

Nor any mention that Sanko fought 5 fuckin times an amateur before sharing a card with Varner,
for her professional debut. Which she won, against a girl with more amateur experience.

How about when his training partners confronted him about his "eye injury"
and it went straight out of tropic thunder...
c640x360_33.0-91.jpg

For real.
This happened.

They were saying "this guy lies more than Chael"
Which back then... meant something.

Who the fuck is Jamie Varner?

At first glance at the subject line, I thought Joe Rogan's producer was talking shit on Sanko.

And I was like, "Pipe down and stick to your lane, Google Boy!"

Then realized it said Jamie Varner and not Jamie Vernon.

He is jelly that he can't dive face first between her cleavage like a raccoon trying to steal a hot dog from a picnic basket.

He is some goof that was a fighter,

who burned his bridges being a moron & a liar.

Years later... he is mad at the world for his unemployment & not believing in his lies.

Back