Jan.27th Jaime Munguia vs John Ryder DAZN

Ryder has several traps that he sells, but with that style he can't take more than 3 rounds against technically proved fighter.

Ryder has the classic old school boxer's nose.

Wow... I thought Ryder was going to look to be the bigger stronger fighter, but seeing them face off that doesn't appear to be the case.

I think it'll be fun either way, though.

Ryder's got a tough chin. I don't think Jaime will be able to get him out of there.

I don't mind this fight. If we're going to have Canelo vs Munguia anyway then making it SLIGHTLY more legit doesn't hurt. We might even get a fun fight out of it.

If Munguia fails then bring on Benavidez.

If we are to get Canelo vs Munguia the worst that could happen is a questionable decision for Munguia over Ryder. I hope Jaime wins this decisively but this is far from certain.

A millionaire on his knees begging for The Saudi’s $$$ …. Smh

If we are to get Canelo vs Munguia the worst that could happen is a questionable decision for Munguia over Ryder. I hope Jaime wins this decisively but this is far from certain.
Do you think it's going to be a good fight? I stopped watching Munguia a while back because it was always the same shit.

Do you think it's going to be a good fight? I stopped watching Munguia a while back because it was always the same shit.
It will be the same old shit. He hasn’t turned into Pernell Whitaker. But if you like a good brawl you’ll enjoy it.

It will be the same old shit. He hasn’t turned into Pernell Whitaker. But if you like a good brawl you’ll enjoy it.

Back