Law Jan 6th Committee Hearings Megathread; Links in OP

Did Election Fraud Cost Trump The Election?

• Total voters
LOLLL, you couldn't write this any better. So the guy from GA, Raffensperger, who was one of the 1/6 committee heroes cause he "stood up to Trump" in GA.

Well he just "won" his primary. However, following a hand recount a couple weeks ago for a democrat primary that showed the third place person really won and the first place person really came in third. Because the, wait for it, the voting machines changed votes.

Now, a county did an audit, and found that for the Raffensperger primary, the machine tabulation added 15% of the vote to his total. Also, that his office intimidated local elections board from doing hand recounts.

So this lawsuit was filed today and the court approve the audit of all 159 counties. So now they have filed the FOIA requests to aquire what they need

Here is the press conference

https://rumble.com/v19f2ri-voterga-election-integrity-update.html

Lol, so the only two audits of the 2022 elections thus far for GA shown big problems. Dude is really doing his job well.

thats nice. ever since doing the most transparent audit in the history of audits and refusing to turn over their data, those Cyber Ninja Turtles took the money and ran after that last big nothing burger of yours turned out to be a bust just like everything else involving their never ending quest to take your money and find the fraud that never existed and pretend like they wanted to prove some kind of election fraud fairy tales that they knew were just a bunch of fantasies, and the only thing they found over there was some more legal votes for brandon! so i guess we gotta find some other partisan hacks to do the next audit right? how about the Fraud Power Rangers? or the Best Buy Geek Squad?

gee willackers batman! i sure wonder how this nothing burger is going to turn out?!? but surely this one's gonna be different than all of the rest. theyre gonna find that fraud any day now, but it just won't be today. aint that right ya chuddy little maga muppet? make sure to get your donations in. america aint gonna save itself!

thats nice. ever since doing the most transparent audit in the history of audits and refusing to turn over their data, those Cyber Ninja Turtles took the money and ran after that last big nothing burger of yours turned out to be a bust just like everything else involving their never ending quest to take your money and find the fraud that never existed and pretend like they wanted to prove some kind of election fraud fairy tales that they knew were just a bunch of fantasies, and the only thing they found over there was some more legal votes for brandon! so i guess we gotta find some other partisan hacks to do the next audit right? how about the Fraud Power Rangers? or the Best Buy Geek Squad?

gee willackers batman! i sure wonder how this nothing burger is going to turn out?!? but surely this one's gonna be different than all of the rest. theyre gonna find that fraud any day now, but it just won't be today. aint that right ya chuddy little maga muppet? make sure to get your donations in. america aint gonna save itself!
I thought I was in the bamboo thread for a minute. :D

The thing on Sherdog I find weird is when I say how much of a shill, liar etc Trump is I get jumped all over for being a Biden lover. Where did I ever say that? Why am I not allowed to dislike both of them? Sherdog is so obsessed with right or left and not having a brain to think for yourself it's absurd.

I'm no longer a Democrat, but Republican policies force me to vote that way.

I'm no longer a Democrat, but Republican policies force me to vote that way.
When I'm allowed to vote I think a lot of it will be based on who's in charge so we hopefully don't get laughed at for 4 years again.
Gosh, he's being dragged over the coals again today. He must be in his silk gold pyjamas eating his Maccy Ds going nuts watching this.

Oh look at those three staunch, hardcore Democrats about to testify under oath on live T.V.

*Someone whispers in my ear*

You mean they're all hardcore GOP?!??!

<{ByeHomer}>

When I'm allowed to vote I think a lot of it will be based on who's in charge so we hopefully don't get laughed at for 4 years again.
Gosh, he's being dragged over the coals again today. He must be in his silk gold pyjamas eating his Maccy Ds going nuts watching this.

He's raging right now and yelling something along the lines of.

"They weren't STRONG enough to save America!!!!"

It's the rage of a petulant man-child.

TRUTH!

He's raging right now and yelling something along the lines of.

"They weren't STRONG enough to save America!!!!"

It's the rage of a petulant man-child.
Flippin heck, there's a bunch of yes men now saying it was electoral fraud at the time. How much in Trump's bully pocket were they?

Wow.

Former DOJ official's testimony of a .0063% error rate in one of President Trumps' disputed election claims.

Says NONE of President Trumps' election allegations were credible.

NONE.
I like this guy.

Thing is, you get a reality guy in office who doesn't understand the DOJ has no bearing on elections and it's down to the state...you can't expect him to just know everything.

WOW!!!

"Just say it was (the election) was corrupt and leave the rest up to me and the Congressmen".

"We have an obligation to tell the people this was an illegal and corrupt election."

- Donald J. Trump to his DOJ official

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

WOW!!!

"Just say it was (the election) was corrupt and leave the rest up to me and the Congressmen".

"We have an obligation to tell the people this was an illegal and corrupt election."

...!?

WOW!!!

Lol, I'm learning heaps since this case started. Flippin megalomaniac, it's scary how many people fell for it.

I have a long history of being critical of Trump from Spending, to Health Care, to his mean tweets, and more... You are just want to play the categorize and attack game. Sorry.... not today.

I'm a Conservatarian (Libertarian / Conservative) that is no fan of the Republican Party, but considering their opposition they are the lesser of two evils and I would say at this time a vast majority of Americans agree with me as the Left is wholly corrupt and insane.

Right!

Only the left is "corrupt and insane".

That's why the GOP hasn't produced a solitary piece of legislation or policy in the last 50 years that actually had a beneficial impact on your finances. If I'm wrong, show me. Include data of said policy's net effect over the course of time.

What was Trump's greatest accomplishment? Permanent tax cuts for the rich.

And BTW, Libertarians have to be the biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet. "We don't like big government actors except for the big government necessary to enforce property rights law". The only reason you claim to be a fan of Libertarian philosophy is because it was a fringe, dying ideology 75 years ago that was only revived because corporations and billionaires found it political useful. Their overarching philosophy that selfishness makes everything better is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. If that were truly the case, we'd still be living in caves.

Back