Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

Were you Yanks always such wankers with politics or is it a recent event? Sort your shit out. You're essentially a bunch of extremists, on either side, at this point.
Bro, we own the muthafuckn Moon
Good luck trying to avoid polio today

aaahh come on... Not all of us. I personally cringing at both sides during BOTH of the monstrosity events listed below.

Although the numbers are still on the righties side when it comes to riot stats.

Jan 6 riot:
amount of riot days: 1
rioters involved: 1300 (estimated)
arrests: 1300 nearly all? (estimated)
% of rioters that got away scot-free: 1% (maybe)
$$ in property damage: $1.5 million
law enforcement assaulted: 140 (reported)
law enforcement injured: 17
businesses destroyed/closed: 0
autonomous zones attempted: 0
autonomous zones created: 0
statues vandalized: 0

BLM/Floyd Riot:
amount of riot days: 200 (nearly)
rioters involved: ?? unknown. (nearly impossible to estimate)
arrests: 14,000 (estimated)
% of rioters that got away scot-free: 90% (estimated)
$$ in property damage: $1-2 billion (estimated)
law enforcement assaulted: 60,000 (estimated)
law enforcement injured: 200 (estimated)
businesses destroyed/closed: 1500 alone in Minneapolis
autonomous zones attempted: 2
autonomous zones created: 1
statues vandalized: 13
Right .... left... who gives a shit. You're just reinforcing my point. Both sides are wankers. You have no middle ground. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

You’ve been told that J6 was a violent insurrection against the United States by a group of angry, fringe, MAGA supporters… What if it wasn’t? What if the reason the J6 footage was withheld for years and the topic has been so censored is that there is more to the story? What if there really was a War on Truth?
The War on Truth will finally pull back the curtain on J6 with actual evidence. In this documentary we talk to actual witnesses, provide video evidence, and ask the tough questions. Regardless of how you feel about Donald Trump or the political environment we live in, we owe it to ourselves to understand what truly happened on that day.

Was J6 an insurrection or is there something to the so called “conspiracy theories” that J6 was instigated? What really happened that day? Everyone from both sides of the political spectrum owe it to themselves to look at the evidence and ask: was J6 a violent insurrection, or was this whole thing part of the War on Truth?

War-on-Truth-Poster.jpg
What did you think of the HBO documentary with the guys who had served their time after and the ones awaiting sentencing? Saying they were brainwashed by Donny Man Tits and Fox?

White racist terrorists invaded and then almost every single one of them pussed out like the cowards they are.
My favourite was The Oath Keeper guy who got was it 18 years? He's the sort of winner that he actually shot himself in his own eye.

So many of them have said they were brainwashed by the Mandarin Molester and he washed his hands of them. He keeps promising to pardon them in November, which he ain't doing shit about that. Another tactic to win over his nutbag fans.

Jan 6 is basically the equivalent of 9/11, October 7th and the 1939 Nazi invasion of Poland all in one day. At least that's the impression I'm getting from the constant news I see about it, while not even being in the US.

And yet, we have college campus buildings being held hostage today, with people making demands.....for Palestine. Many of them look like the same types that took over Government buildings in Portland during BLM. We have Ivy League campuses that look just as bad as Capital. The world is being manipulated and we are proof in this very thread.

Jan 6 is basically the equivalent of 9/11, October 7th and the 1939 Nazi invasion of Poland all in one day. At least that's the impression I'm getting from the constant news I see about it, while not even being in the US.
Aside from the criminals still being locked up for it recently for attacking our police, what do you reckon the reason is for it still being in the news?

And yet, we have college campus buildings being held hostage today, with people making demands.....for Palestine. Many of them look like the same types that took over Government buildings in Portland during BLM. We have Ivy League campuses that look just as bad as Capital. The world is being manipulated and we are proof in this very thread.
Campus versus Capitol... yeah....

What about Government buildings in Portland? Police Stations? Billions in damage during BLM riots....
What about it? 1/6 was a coup attempt, unfortunately for a lot of MAGA Hatters they were manipulated by their cult leader, but the plot and it's participants are very real and they will face justice eventually.

What about Government buildings in Portland? Police Stations? Billions in damage during BLM riots....

Those don't count.

Democrats can do no wrong regardless how many people they kill or how many billions in damage that they do.

Hell, they can even pull fire alarms to delay voting and not receive any penalty.

F7ZCGAhWMAAYDKj.jpeg

Back