International Japanese police is getting sued for racial discrimination

I lived there for a few months. They ask for ID especially when you are at the train station. It's also the way you dress. It's not malicious. They will help you if you are lost.
lol the missus and I have a process--if we get separated, I stop moving and stand erect--I'm pretty easy to pick out of a crowd in a train station over there--and I have never been approached with a request to show id.

Where in Japan did this occur? It sounds like you're more likely to get picked on if they see you regularly, like they suspect you've a tourist who over-stayed.

Last edited:
Loving happy families produce people who go to work happy, laughing, jovial, showing encouragement, wanting to better their fellow man. They also create people who want to have families themselves, as it was a positive experience.

Societies engrained in neocapitalism, greed, profit and theatre that forego the first sentence are doomed to implode. The Japanese have some serious changes to pull off quickly or things are going to get very ugly.

This is interesting. A black American is suing the Japanese police for racial discrimination. He has been stopped by the police multiple times over a decade and he thinks it's because of the color of his skin. There's been a few articles recently of Japanese people complaining about foreigners and their behavior, so it'll be interesting to see how the Japanese government will respond to this.

That murrkan found out that Asians are racist.
That murrkan about to find out that he won't get a yen with his lawsuit.
Go back to murrka.

I am not saying anything but you want to say who should and should not get into countries by insulting them and tjeir kindness and generosity
Well, who has trouble getting into Japan, exactly? And how would you know?

Good luck with that. I am not a lawyer in Japan, but I don't think Japanese courts give a shit about anti foreigner racism.

Don't assume you have civil rights outside of the United States and the EU.

Last edited:
Two posts in a row you mock people for their poor grammar and then you post this.

<Dany07>
Good on ya for noticing the typo. Already fixed. What about those others though?

I don't have any personal experiences in Japan so I'm not going to credit or discredit the claims. In that same spirit I wouldn't default to assuming this individual is lying or exaggerating, and I'm highly suspicious of anyone that would. All I know is that the Japanese have historically been a xenophobic and isolated nation, and most of the contemporary accounts I've seen seem to suggest that that history carries strongly through to today. So if foreigners in Japan are saying they deal with a lot of discrimination, I'm inclined to believe them. I'm like "Yeah that makes sense. Yeah that's consistent with everything I've heard about Japan." If any one individual is lying about any racism/discrimination that they've experienced, okay yeah fuck that person. Lying isn't cool. But I don't have any evidence for this specific case one way or the other. What I do have is the "common knowledge" that everyone knows Japan is not friendly to foreigners, and is pretty racist. And it's not even specifically racism towards black people. Its just general racism. I watch a lot of YouTube channels of Americans and Europeans that live in Japan, and they've ALL been pretty consistent in reporting that casual racism in Japan is a totally normal and common thing. And none of that means I hate Japan - quite the opposite. I really, really wanted to immigrate there.

The same people ITT screaming "DEPORT HIM!!!" and referring to all black people as a monolith (they) that plays the "race/victim card", are the same people that think there's no racism in America. That slavery was basically justified and ok. The same people that think black people are genetically inferior and genetically commit more crime (but I'm not racist btw!!!!!! stop overusing that word!!!! I just believe in the skull science proving blacks are inferior ok?! that doesn't make me racist!!!). They don't care about a discussion of racism in Japan. They don't care about the merits of this particular case. They're in here to hoot and holler and wish ill upon a random dude because he's a member of a racial group that they've deemed inferior to themselves. That's why every reply to this thread so far has been one to two sentences adding nothing to the conversation and just basically hoping that harm is done to this person. Their underlying motivations are pretty obvious. This board is just one of multiple tabs that they have open, and the other tabs are 4chan, stormfront, the bb misc, kiwi farms, and whatever other shithole corner of the internet that provides safe-haven to open Nazis and racists.
You are all over the place with your racism stuff. First of all, nobody cares about that word anymore. Second, if that foreigner doesn't like being singled out as a foreigner he can pack up and GTFO. Third, I am truly colour blind for the record, I just don't support that kind of shit. Fourth, your standard "if you disagree with me it means you are a nazi" doesn't work on people like me so don t even bother.

I was expecting this to be about that Johnny Somali guy that’s always trolling Japanese people and getting arrested

Good luck with that. I am not a lawyer in Japan, but I don't think Japanese courts give a shit about anti foreigner racism.

Don't assume you have civil rights outside of the United States and the EU.
Ahem.

Good on ya for noticing the typo. Already fixed. What about those others though?
lol the missus and I have a process--if we get separated, I stop moving and stand erect--I'm pretty easy to pick out of a crowd in a train station over there--and I have neve been approached with a request to show id.

Where in Japan did this occur? It sounds like you're more likely to get picked on if they see you regularly, like they suspect you've a tourist who over-stayed.
This other?

Well, who has trouble getting into Japan, exactly? And how would you know?
just annoy somebody else he will get deported after trial is over nobody likes to be taken for fools in their own country

Liberals think humans split into 2 categories, POC and white people so they think everyone other than whites are relatives and they want them to stand together lol
In reality asians don't give a fuck about them and many of them don't like blacks.

Liberals think humans split into 2 categories, POC and white people so they think everyone other than whites are relatives and they want them to stand together lol
In reality asians don't give a fuck about them and many of them don't like blacks.
That fact that Liberals started calling Blacks dudes and women "Colored" again.....is hilarious.

sounds like the dude is just hustling for a way to get paid.
he's about to find out though lol.
He sees how Race Hustling is huge in America and people make their whole careers based around it....I'm sure its a college course by now.

If you don't like how you're being treated, why stay?

LMFAO there's still one there you absolute tard. Hilarious. You thought there was only one.

<Dany07>
You're right, that's way below my usual standard, but it's still just a typo, not a case of not knowing how to spell no. I don't usually call out people for obvious typos like that either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back