Jared Cannonier gets disrespected by a little Muslim girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO @ getting pissed at a little kid...Loved how serious the kid was when calling him out lolololol.

Jared is mentally weak IMO...Taking a kid seriously is a sign of hardcore mental weakness.

Any non mental weakling would've of joked with the kid.
He fights in a cage in front of thousands of people.

He is mentally stronger than you'll ever be.

At least you have the Internet to hide your yellow belly self though? Right?

Lol wow he looked legit pissed then didn't know what to say..

mods really about to let this slide huh
Yup and the ArmenianAssasin comment about black Jews being a waitresses worst nightmare. Crave media showing us how they really feel.

Should have punched her right in her trolling face.

Followed up with ground and pound.

He would have been able to do it easily. Female children can't fight for shit.

What a goof! Who argues with a little kid? I remember when Jarrod gave props to Young Pharaoh, a notorious black supremacist who has a small following on YT.

99.9% of the YT are complete pukes.... Not many would name their show/organization after a government party that was responsible for the mass genocide of innocent men, women and children... It still amazes that anyone gives those clowns a second glance...

Especially with the amount of projection and misleading information they produce...

I remember being a stupid kid in my 20’s and thinking.... These guys are full of shit...

Don't sweat it Jared...shes a big poopie head anyway.

I thought this was pretty funny. The way he looked and the weird silences between good shit.

I don't see what the problem is here folks. Did this not happen at a school? Jared was just trying to educated that young little heathen. Is that what school is for?

Why is it important that she is muslim? They dont touch religion in their conversation... Fooken click baiter and shit stirrers.
It's the one thing that sticks out because of what she's wearing. If she'd have been a monk or a little Hindu girl I would have said the same thing. If she'd have been Christian or jewish or atheist, no I wouldn't have included it in the title because id have no clue based in her outfit

I hope he knocks silva the fuck out now, Comes back to the school and gets in the girls face pounding his chest screaming im the best!

Yup black jew

Any waitress’s worst nightmare

hahahahahahaha... hahahahaha..

Ooo.. I haven’t laughed that hard since I was a little girl...

Jesus tap dancing Christ... That was comedic gold...

That my friends is how you use race/religion in a joke... simple, neat, well executed... It’s actually funny...

Yup black jew

Any waitress’s worst nightmare
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back