JDS is a hypocrite & Glory hunter.

@Blanky Blanky take your Blanky and go to bed boi

blah-dnw.gif

i think JDS was just a little salty still and I understand. in his mind, he prob still believes he could have won, still believes he's the best HW fighter. i feel like this was not typical normal behavior of JDS to say things like this. and afterwards, he gave his respect, said the right things, which leads me to believe that he owned up to it and righted his wrong.
Great post, IMO

Do you have a clip or something of him acting like he was with Ngannou from the beginning after the fight? I saw one clip and he basically just said Ngannou obviously won that fight, which is what basically everybody thinks other than those two judges.

Yup there are a bunch of them including Chael who was trashing Ngannou before the fight took place and now suddenly praising him

The worst clown doing that was Anthony Smith calling Ngannou striking extremely poor

Anthony Smith ‘On Paper I’m better than Francis Ngannou’

they literally competed for a bread on the table, so it is a fair game. JDS doesn't have to support or promote Ngannou.

Reactions: HHJ
Give him a break. JDS has been KO'd like 9 times and taken some of the worst prolonged beatings in the history of the sport. Some of you guys have unrealistic expectations of the intellectual capacities of these banged up ex fighters.
Next you're gonna call out Chuck Liddell for not believing in Strickland?

You see that kind of change more in a linear gradual manner, not the like the 180' change JDS is exhibiting.
It happens,though. Wether you like it or not.

Let's be real, pretty much everyone did a 180 on Francis abilities cause he did a 180 in his striking display. It's not that hard to grasp.
<PlusJuan>

Fake outrage by TS.

JDS never said anything personal about Francis. He had an honest technical opinion (one in which a lot of people shared). He's allowed to be honest. He's also allowed to be wrong.

Upon an incredible performance that surprised a lot of people, he again gave an honest opinion. Of course it flipped the other way, it was the type if performance that SHOULD change a lot of minds, but he never acted like he knew that Francis would do that well the whole time.

And this is coming from a guy (me) that always argued against the narrative that Francis was just a big power puncher, long before yesterday.

Reactions: HHJ
Yup there are a bunch of them including Chael who was trashing Ngannou before the fight took place and now suddenly praising him

The worst clown doing that was Anthony Smith calling Ngannou striking extremely poor
Not Lionfart BWAHAHAHA

Let's be real, pretty much everyone did a 180 on Francis abilities cause he did a 180 in his striking display. It's not that hard to grasp.
No he actually didn’t do a 180 snd that’s ridiculous. He never was given a chance to box and people judged his striking in his mma fights which is not much measure of actual boxing to form an opinion. Don’t act like Frank changed because you didn’t know what you were talking about

Back