Jeans Question for Millenials/,Gen Z etc...

they're literally finnish work pants lol
super quality stuff.

I got the brown ones, not wool.
Very nice and high quality
They are made after old Swedish model pants actually.
I got the suspenders too.

But I still love their jeans ads.
No skinny fucks in sight.

35573d.jpg

I got the brown ones, not wool.
Very nice and high quality
They are made after old Swedish model pants actually.
I got the suspenders too.

But I still love their jeans ads.
No skinny fucks in sight.

35573d.jpg
i actually bought the old Swedish army wool pants in that indescribable color. said on them that they were made in like 1962. completely unwearable because i got a too small measurement, and they smell of staying for 60 years in some warehouse somewhere, but i guess i'll keep as collectible. they look like they could be fine for another hundred years easily.

The Varustreleka site is one of the best on the planet. i'm buying stuff i don't really need from them just to give them business.

i absolutely love this type of pants. i'd wear only this all the time if i didn't have obligations to actually meet people for business.
26793618e7df160def.jpg

I am not having much luck with jeans just now. I have had to throw out about 4 pairs in the last year as they keep developing a hole underneath the crotch where the cause is probably friction from walking.
On top of that, it is a pain in the arse shopping for new jeans. Most of the stock in shops is slim fit whereas I just want more regular fitting jeans. It is Scotland, most of the people here are fat bastards so why is there a ridiculous amount of slim fit jeans on sale?

I’m one of these filthy guys wearing jeans without any underwear.

Once tried I can never go back.

i actually bought the old Swedish army wool pants in that indescribable color. said on them that they were made in like 1962. completely unwearable because i got a too small measurement, and they smell of staying for 60 years in some warehouse somewhere, but i guess i'll keep as collectible. they look like they could be fine for another hundred years easily.

The Varustreleka site is one of the best on the planet. i'm buying stuff i don't really need from them just to give them business.

i absolutely love this type of pants. i'd wear only this all the time if i didn't have obligations to actually meet people for business.
26793618e7df160def.jpg
Would wear and might buy. It would complement my style quite good!
Thx man!

I’m a slim fit Gstar jeans guy (they aren’t to skinny aren’t too loose). Get the ones with the extra stretch and the c :cool: ck pocket. The extra stretchblend material makes maneuvering in the jeans super easy. I can throw head kicks all day in Gstars.
It’s the perfect blend between utility and style…but I’m a stylish mofo so they are perfect for me.

Attachments

• IMG_8888.jpeg
    IMG_8888.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 5
Millennials aren’t the ones who started this right pants shit. We wore baggy jeans. Why do we keep getting lumped in with the kids?

I'd believe you if you hadn't posted a link to $200 plain-ass jeans.
Just give me a pair of wrangler or Levis relaxed fit jeans for $25.
$25? You haven't brought any jeans in a while, Levi's are >$60 these days.
Levi's 550 relaxed fit owner checking in.
I've switched from the relaxed fit to slim fit, I find that contrary to what I previously believed, the closer fitting jeans make the most of my previously athletic build.

Gen Z canceled skinny jeans. They’re always ripping on millennial fashion. I like gap straight and boot cut (in any Jean brand this is a good fit for me).

Skinny jeans never worked well for me I have a small waist but my legs and calves are big.

$25? You haven't brought any jeans in a while, Levi's are >$60 these days.

I've switched from the relaxed fit to slim fit, I find that contrary to what I previously believed, the closer fitting jeans make the most of my previously athletic build.

1710348117175.png

The reason they are expensive is they are super flexible and really well made. They aren't a fashionable brand and most people have never heard of them.

Unfortunately if you want well made stuff that isn't created in sweatshops in Bangladesh, you have to pay.

I have one pair of tight jeans and it's only because my wife thinks I have a nice ass in them. I don't understand why she thinks that since I'm old.

The reason they are expensive is they are super flexible and really well made. They aren't a fashionable brand and most people have never heard of them.

Unfortunately if you want well made stuff that isn't created in sweatshops in Bangladesh, you have to pay.
This is part of the problem with people, if they buy expensive clothing they care more about brand recognition than getting quality. Wankers.

Last edited:
Duluth Trading Ballroom Relaxed jeans are the answer. They have a gusset in the crotch so they don't get tight when you bend over, front pockets are 12" deep and made of firehose material so they last, every thing is triple stitched, and they last forever.
I'm a farmer, and I have pairs that are going on 8 years. For comparison, 501's last me about 4 months. The Duluth are the only jeans I've ever taken to a seamstress for repairs because I caught them on something and ripped a hole.
I went to a Duluth store yesterday and bought some of those jeans, I lost so much weight in the last 5 years that I don't fit in relaxed cut jeans. Also bought a pair of what they claim is their strongest pants made, I'll put them to the test when I go through these briars around here.

The rolled up taper on sweatpants with the baggy long crotch. This is wtf on all levels. Fashionistas always going for the weirdest douchiest shit on purpose.

FrankBooth.jpg
Jeans? Fuck that shit.
Dress pants.

I regrettably never got myself a pair of Chuck Norris’ “Action Jeans” that were everywhere in 90’s martial arts studios/magazines.

If I could only have head kicked people in street fights, I might still have my real teeth.

R.a02a48c5fdcd0bf9baf1630d153509b1

I wear slim fit jeans, but I'd never wear skinny jeans, I have a desk job and my balls would go bust in there with zero space left.

Back