Jebus, sometimes I feel like my siblings are some silver-spooned dipsticks

I work two days a week in a physio clinic to make money.

Every other day, I'm up at 7 am, at my desk by 9 am, and work through to about 9 pm, taking either lunch of evening off for training.

Sounds like bullshit to me bro.
Why be so vague and unwilling to share if you work so hard?

Based on your posts I can’t say I blame them… They probably realized you are a narcissist a long time ago.

I mean you refuse to take any responsibility or criticism for your actions. It’s never your fault and you’re always the victim.

Victim to bullies who are “inbred”, victim to your siblings, victim to the town you live in.

You realize you’re not chronically unlucky, you are just a narcissist who refuses to admit fault for poor behavior and choices.

Last edited:
TS, it sounds like you just need to train UFC some more

A little bit of PRIDE vitamins should do the trick

They had it straight-forward.

Go to college, study, get a job, family, etc.

Normal life. Their path was laid out for them. They don't know struggle in the sense of having to think outside of the box.

Finishing college, but then going a completely different way entirely whereby one must basically start at the bottom and work upwards?

Unknown situations, adversity.

And then non-stop judgement from said siblings?

Fuck 'em both, is how I feel right now.
Its never straight forward, they are not the problem, it’s you

My two sisters both married well and are wealthier than me but I'm first born and thus my parents' favorite.

@Home_Slice

I get where you’re coming from sorta. I just make way more money than you. I’m mid 30s and single, and in the arts and entertainment business graduating in Los Angeles at a prestigious art school and quickly worked up the ranks.

My other brother went the teacher route and has two kids and a wife, my other brother is a cook who gets a lot of help from the parents because he spends money like crazy but he takes care of grandmas house/lives in it basically.

It’s hard getting together with family when your interests are different, especially since you’re the brother and with two sisters the dynamic could be off, especially if they married well off handsome dudes and you’re well, the opposite.

Last edited:
Honestly sometimes I just want to smack each of them, their little bastard kids and say, "smarten up, you talk like :eek::eek::eek:s, and your shits all retarded".

If you don't smack those kids it sounds like nobody will.

Get on that shit and smack those motherfuckers, you owe it to the world!!

This is what you TRAINED FOR!

Last edited:
You are vilifying literal children for being “poisoned against you”. All of your posts in this thread show an incredible lack of self awareness and accountability for your own actions. Like you I pursued martial arts instead of further education like my sister. Like you I scraped by through my 20’s. But unlike you I was self aware enough to know I wanted better for myself and made a paradigm shift in my 30’s realizing I needed to fix my foundation if I wanted more for my life from a career and self improvement perspective.

We are all the architects of our own design…if we don’t like the life we’ve built then the architect is quite likely to blame. You need to have an honest discussion with the man in the mirror. Life is about growth you are stuck in a mindset that sounds like you are stunting yourself from a myriad of angles. Everytime you point the finger at someone you have 3 more pointed at you. Look inward and grow up.

Stop worrying about what other people think... Including your sisters. Anyone who is secure and confident won't give two shits what anyone else thinks.

So they think differently than you? So what? That's their pergorative. You aren't going to change the way they think but you have absolute control over what you think. Something tells me that you don't give off the best vibe to them so maybe they are just reciprocating that.

lol

Your screen name checks out.

"Mr Cynical" would work also.
"Mr Realist" would be more accurate.

As I said previously: You seem like a grown up child and have never been held to account for the effect on others. By the fact that you have dodged the question twice now I will take it as confirmation that you are indeed leeching off your elderly parents.

Do any of the many comments on here even make you think at all? People are reacting like this because you come across as an immature, selfish dick. Maybe you should go and take a look at yourself in the mirror dude.

Last edited:
This thread screams white trash. Normal people don't worry over dumb shit like this.

Well, are you a sponge?

I view a sponge as someone who still lives with their parents and begs them for money.

If you survive independently, you're not a sponge or a bum.

If they offend you that much, don't see them again. You're an adult, you can cut out whoever you want.

The fact they judge me from their high horse....... yeah, I'd like to fuckin' smack them and their dipshit kids.
590287.jpg

Back