News Jeremy Stephens has parted ways with the UFC after finishing his contract

Khabib will get him for Eagle and act like he stole a UFC champion.

If Chad Mendes wins his BK debut. Wouldn't be shocked if they signed Stephens to have Stephens vs Mendes headline a card for them. 2 Power hitters with name value who always fought around the same weights, but never actually crossed paths.

Gaethje will have to fly the Mexican flag even higher now..

There's an article on sherdogs main page that days he signed with PFL. Any other sources on this?

With his stock now trending up rather than down, Henderson could easily test the waters of free agency, perhaps following fellow UFC veteran Jeremy Stephens to Professional Fighters League. However, let us assume that he renews his contract with Bellator. In that case, all we know for sure about Henderson at this point is that he still has something to offer at lightweight, but has looked badly overmatched at welterweight. If the promotion wishes to keep trying to use him to put new contenders over, it could match him up with Alexander Shabliy, who won last month at Bellator 272 to go 21-3, and could use a big-name win. However, more competitively appropriate would be the winner of Karakhanyan and Piccolotti’s scheduled matchup three weeks from now at Bellator 274.

Found something. https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/jeremy-stephens-to-sign-with-pfl-after-departure-from-ufc/

you're right
if he won fights he would've been ranked higher
but he didn't
do you not know how fights work???

I quoted a guy saying he lost to "every decent fighter he fought" he beat plenty of decent and even good fighters. He wasn't a top 5 dude, but his loss list is chalked full of the absolute best in the division. Outside of Guillard IMHO it's disrespectful to refer to anyone he lost to as a decent fighter.

There's a big ass difference between losing to a Dennis Siver - a decent fighter
and an Oliveria - top fighter who went on to be champ.

I know he didn't fight Siver, I just used him as an example.

Back