Jerry Seinfeld Made A Movie About Pop Tarts

Funny, so in the last year we have gotten movies about the Air Jordan shoe, Flaming Hot Cheatoe's, The Blackberry, and now Poptarts. What's next? The Hulahoop or Slapbracelet?

I hope this one doesnt suck like all 3 of those did

There was a Hot Cheetos movie?

Bro rly made a wholeazz movie cuz he thot Pop Tart was a funny word I rate dat fam ngl 💯🔥

Funny, so in the last year we have gotten movies about the Air Jordan shoe, Flaming Hot Cheatoe's, The Blackberry, and now Poptarts. What's next? The Hulahoop or Slapbracelet?
Kinda got one about hula hoops, check out The Hudsucker Proxy from way back with Tim Robbins, funny flick.

I for one want a movie series, each one based on a different sugar-based cereal when they were blowing up in the late 80's/early 90's

(Not really, I wouldn't watch a single one)

Last edited:
A show about nothing and a movie about Poptarts.

I think it'll be a fun movie, and I'm pumped for it.
Best of luck.

I for one got everything I intend to out of this enterprise already; a hard belly laugh from the HILARIOUS AND DOPE reaction face image for the video.

So hilarious and so dope I just died laughing and inmediately mailed the studio cash because of how reactiony their reaction image is.

Seinfeld just can't seem to crack the code for the big screen. He knew what he was doing for standup and sitcom, just can't quite make the transition. Bee movie was c+ at best.

You thought Madame Web's preview looked good. Please don't comment on movies/TV.

Back