News Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez set for UFC 300

Who Wins?

• Total voters
The problem with the simpletons who hate WMMA is that they can't tell when a matchup is good or not, because they assume all WMMA is bad.

They're just cheating themselves, but I do wish they would stop crying like little girls so mu

Good fight, and a perfect one to expose the WMMA haters as filthy casual drama queens.

For a prelim this matchup is fantastic.
You live for the Drama lol

Now all we need is Ronda vs Tate for this to be the greatest UFC WMMA event of All Time!!!
Get it done Dana!

If Jessica Andrade is not on your must watch list. I don’t want to know you.

I’m not making a pick now.
Seriously lol

Imagine crying and complaining because a JESSICA ANDRADE fight. Oh no! One of the most consistently violent fighters in the UFC is fighting on UFC 300!! It's ruined!!!!!

lol. What a bunch of drama queens.

I haven’t done cocaine since 2020, this card will need lots of it to even remotely enjoy with all this fucking garbage WMMA

Don't care for this fight at all right now, to be honest. For some reason, it just feels like both girls are just treading water and going nowhere.

I think the ish ish ish might be more of a squash squash if Harrison is anywhere near top form,
I hope so.

While Holms deserve eternal credit for the utter destruction of Rhonda and gave us the hilarious KO of Betche, she's been consistently the most boring fighter in the whole roster.

She belongs to the depths of Apex prelims.

Hopefully we get Kayla taking her down and elbowing her face in rather than Ish Ish Ish. Here's to hoping.
I honestly think Kayla might run right through her. Holm got throttled by Mayra Bueno Silva in her last fight. Harrison might actually break her.

They are ruining the event with so many WMMA matches
<Waaah>
Feels like Andrade is on every other card. Obviously she’ll fight anytime, so why not save this one for a weaker Apex event that would benefit from her name value?
UFC doesn’t care about name value for Apex cards.
I understand that 300 has to have this big relevancy to a lot of people. I mean I guess I understand the relevancy of the 300th PPV event that most won’t even pay for anyway and never mind that there’s so many in-between events with varying degrees of importance and awesome fights. All that to say, who cares? Like seriously, let’s come up with reasons to be upset constantly, right? A good fight is a good fight no matter what card it’s on. 300 is just another PPV. Calm down.
Bro, it’s the three hundredth time they’ll be asking for money from us! It’s so special, it’s an anniversary. All the UFC only fans are busting out the good lube for Dana to fuck them with for 300.
Who the fuck finds Jessica Andrade boring? What's wrong with people?
The type of people complaining don’t,pay for events anyway
how everyone is feeling about this

Fat neck beard loser. The epitome of wmma haters
Don't care for this fight at all right now, to be honest. For some reason, it just feels like both girls are just treading water and going nowhere.
Fair response. My big complaint is that a loss for either absolutely eliminates them from title contention.

Back