Jessica Eye has won 1 fight out of her 7 UFC fights...

And she was ranked in top 10 i believe.

She's currently number 10 with a 1-5-1 record. One above Bethe, who's 4-2 in the UFC.

Still a long way to go before woman fights get serious. LOL.

Not very interesting fighter, I'm afraid. When she cuts weights she even looks hot, but inside the ring she is not very inspiring.
The problem is the WMMA is not very deep, so if you cut the uninspiring fighters you may end up with an empty room.

She needs to be cut, get some wins in another organization and come back. It will help her gain some experience and confidence back and it's easier to promote her with some wins.

I'm not going to hate on her. I believe all fighters have a function in an organization, including her.

If they plan on keeping her around, they should give her some easier opponents.

Someone show her this thread so she can know how bad she should feel

Rough record.
If you missed her sole victory, all you've seen her do is lose.
I missed seeing her sole victory.

They're all a little inexperienced to be in the UFC. Since when does that stop the greedy motherfuckers?
Well they sent Angela Hill down because she was too inexperienced, they'll let Souza stay there for 1 or 2 more fights as well I'm guessing. It isn't like those girls in invicta are going to do anything for their revenue.

I hope she's Invicta bound. And Bethe should be too, even with a win. That was a sub-par display of MMA by both of them.
The sad thing is that fight was so bad but it was still a billion times better than Eye vs McCann.. shittttttt I still get nightmares about that fight, it was beyond bad

Double standards, any male fighter would be gone already.

I hope she's Invicta bound. And Bethe should be too, even with a win. That was a sub-par display of MMA by both of them.

I say cut Eye immediately and get Irene Aldana in the UFC asap ...

Its unbelievable thst she basically comes out and does the same thing EVERY fight....." ok, im either 1-1 or 0-2 going into last round.....so lets not get knocked out and hope for some negligible judging".......awesome.

I just dont get it.She makes it to ufc and is somewhat attractive(which , call it any way u want to, makes her marketable) and ditto s game plan every time out.

3rd of that fight was the worst I've ever witnessed. It wasn't even comical, just pathetic.

Well they sent Angela Hill down because she was too inexperienced, they'll let Souza stay there for 1 or 2 more fights as well I'm guessing. It isn't like those girls in invicta are going to do anything for their revenue.
My point with women's MMA is that they jumped the gun by about 2 years even introducing it into the UFC for the sake of greed. I have nothing against it but it still has quite a way to go before development reaches the point where you will see consistent quality. So, now that they did it, we're just going to have to accept that it's going to be a while before they catch up and until then, WMMA fights in the UFC will be hit and miss, as it were. You can send her back to the minors and bring someone else in but you'll still see spotty performances in the UFC for years to come.

My point with women's MMA is that they jumped the gun by about 2 years even introducing it into the UFC for the sake of greed. I have nothing against it but it still has quite a way to go before development reaches the point where you will see consistent quality. So, now that they did it, we're just going to have to accept that it's going to be a while before they catch up and until then, WMMA fights in the UFC will be hit and miss, as it were. You can send her back to the minors and bring someone else in but you'll still see spotty performances in the UFC for years to come.
Of course there'll be spotty performances, but not by the same person 4 fights in a row.

She really needs to start fighting like she did a few years ago. She's just gave away the last two fights by punching air and moving instead of engaging.

Back