Jessica Eye's return could break a UFC record next week

I can't believe Russell Doane got a 5th chance...nothing against him but an unranked little guy going 0-4 at one point in the UFC usually means the axe.
he did the ufc a favor by taking the bektic fight in short notice (went up in weight iirc).

Why? I think she needz a different career path I think I can help her out...

prostitutes-main.jpg
Conducting hands on interviews myself

Aspen Ladd is bad ass! My pro debut in 2013, my trainer forgot my gloves, so Aspen gave me a set of hers to use, as there was no mma supply store in the area. Def hope she does well!
so your hands are the same size as a 125 girl?

Aspen's cute, I hope she wins, enough with the Evil Eye already.

Arlovski on a 5 losses streak, DAMN, never realised. How quickly can a career rise from the ashes only to die once more soon after.

Maybe her connection to Stipe keeps her employed I dunno
She's friggin awful though

They didn't want the bad press of cutting a woman. So they just stopped paying her and she kept showing up. She is the Milton of wmma
akQFKAS.gif

Weidman could be right on her heels if he can't get by fatboy

She could potentially break the record for longest losing streak in the UFC.

Eye (1-5-1 UFC) currently sits at 4 losses in a row and faces Aspen Ladd (0-0 UFC) in her return fight after taking a break from her latest loss to Beth Cortes in her hometown, where she cruised in the final round for whatever reason.

Should she lose her next fight she will have 5 consecutive losses, a UFC record!
Phil Baroni and Elvis Sinosic got 6 losses in a row in the UFC. Jorge Santiago, Arlovski, Cantwell, BJ, Kos, Leonard Garcia and John Alessio all already got 5 in a row.

They should cut her before the fight. No need to see that.

She could potentially break the record for longest losing streak in the UFC.

Eye (1-5-1 UFC) currently sits at 4 losses in a row and faces Aspen Ladd (0-0 UFC) in her return fight after taking a break from her latest loss to Beth Cortes in her hometown, where she cruised in the final round for whatever reason.

Should she lose her next fight she will have 5 consecutive losses, a UFC record!
Obviously popular
Give her a title

Not even a shot, just the title

And she could still be employed after that - especially at 125 pounds where she seems to think of herself as some sort of a GOAT.

“I will not be doing any type of ‘TUF,'” Eye said. “I’m 30 years old. What am I going to do with a bunch of 20-year-olds in a house? I’d end up killing somebody. It’s just not my thing. Reality TV is what it is, but being in a house for six weeks, away from my home and my dog and my stuff, it’s just not something I want to do."

“I don’t feel like I need the coaching, like some of those young girls do. And to figure out what camp they’re going to go to, or maybe some of them are (from) some of these small-time camps and stuff. It’s just not my style. It’s totally built for younger fighters, I feel like.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/05/jessic...b-saving-fight-with-ladd-but-will-pass-on-tuf
So she's a dog person. I do not like girls who are dog people. However, bitches of a feather bitch together.

1-5-1 vs 0-0

Surprised it's not headlining the card.

Fuck me, it probably is...

That's kind of a tough spot for Ladd to be in. She better win.

Losing to Eye basically says you have no business being in UFC.
Eh, wouldn't be good of course, but losing your first fight in the UFC could be blamed on octagon jitters if need be imo.

Last edited:
Back