JFK assassination archives due to open in 8 days (cia/fbi looking to block)

I just googled who killed JFK and wikipedia said Lee Harvey Oswald, lol.

Likely it was done by the people scared of the information being released. Why protect it?
I think it’s kind of fun to pretend it wasn't Oswald, but the evidence is pretty strong that it was him acting alone, and it's always better to tell the truth even if it's boring.

Jesus, talk about feeding into the CT nut jobs.

Just release it already. Almost everyone associated with it are dead anyway.

New Flash - The CIA is into shady shit.

Reality is there will always be tons of classified docs that goes way beyond things like time sensitive strategic military info.

It's a balancing act: Governments' secret police are certainly into shady shit and do nefarious things. Yet at the same time, they still want enough of the general populace to be willing and enthusiastic potential cannon fodder for any dubious military forays in the future.

It's much easier to fool folks into going to war for ventures they stand very little to benefit from and plenty to lose with the typical stories of good vs evil, and existential crisis. Of course, these documents would paint very different pictures. Even whistle blowers are defamed or branded as assets of other countries for releasing government documents.

Jesus, talk about feeding into the CT nut jobs.

Just release it already. Almost everyone associated with it are dead anyway.

New Flash - The CIA is into shady shit.
This.... literally no reason now except to protect the image which was lost long ago

I'm ready. Release this shit.

rsz_tumblr_liu3zeh6lz1qzdypz_3534.png

x-files-cigarette-smoking-man-1.jpg

I think it’s kind of fun to pretend it wasn't Oswald, but the evidence is pretty strong that it was him acting alone, and it's always better to tell the truth even if it's boring.

So the guy who killed the President alone (allegedly) gets killed by Jack Ruby 2 days after and that's not suspicious? C'mon.

So the guy who killed the President alone (allegedly) gets killed by Jack Ruby 2 days after and that's not suspicious? C'mon.
My point is about reality, while your response is about perception. You really think "they" could keep a secret like that this long?

My point is about reality, while your response is about perception. You really think "they" could keep a secret like that this long?
You seem to be under the impression that there has to be some kind of grand formal conspiracy from the top down. That’s really never the case.

You seem to be under the impression that there has to be some kind of grand formal conspiracy from the top down. That’s really never the case.
It's no secret, there were multiple plots against JFK leading up to Dallas that had multiple shooters involved. Just some people are so die hard pro government they can't wrap their minds around anything to the contrary.

Isn’t this the whole point of the thread? That the government is keeping information secret?
Killing the president isn't like a job that anyone has in gov't, and covering that up isn't either. This isn't normal functioning. To think that there would be no whistleblowers despite an ever-widening circle of conspirers for this period requires a bit of lunacy, IMO.

Killing the president isn't like a job that anyone has in gov't, and covering that up isn't either. This isn't normal functioning. To think that there would be no whistleblowers despite an ever-widening circle of conspirers for this period requires a bit of lunacy, IMO.

I don’t think it’s likely that there was a CIA assassin that actually shot him. It was LHO most likely. Was he in coordination with anyone. That’s the question.

Just odd to not release the information, no?

The CT on this isn't a 2nd shooter it's Oswalds connections with the intel community and the motivations of Jack Ruby. I think at this point everyone should agree LHO was the only shooter(who actually did any shooting).

On an issue like this whistleblowers would have been treated as quacks and their connection with the govt would have been instantly denied. Theres a few 9/11 whistleblowers and they are generally perceived to be full of shit.

I don’t think it’s likely that there was a CIA assassin that actually shot him. It was LHO most likely. Was he in coordination with anyone. That’s the question.

Just odd to not release the information, no?
Yeah, I think it’s very clear by now that he acted alone. Almost all the info is released. Remainder is probably just evidence of sources that could be compromised. It'll come out, and CTers will be disappointed and claim that the real real stuff is still coming.

Isn’t this the whole point of the thread? That the government is keeping information secret?
Exactly.

The whole , “who could keep a secret so long?!” narrative is invalidated by the friggin thread topic about the government keeping secrets for several decades!

Funny enough, it becomes very telling when the arguments put forth in defense of whatever official narrative are SO weak from a logical point of view. The insinuation that YOU are the crazy one for using logic is just the cherry on top.

Back