Crime Jihadist' Lebanese migrant is caught crossing into Texas and tells Border Patrol 'he was going to try and make a BOMB'

All jokes aside, we have such a huge number of people coming over that have nothing to do with Mexico or Central/South america, it really makes you wonder how the fuck it got this bad. Thousands of Chinese Nationals, Africans, Indians, Middle Easterners....someone is paying for all this airfare. There is a shelter 40 minutes from me that I pass by a few times a week....there is not 1 Mexican or Central American there. It is filled with dirt poor Africans. How in the fuck did they get plane tickets?

Think about the delicious Guatemalan cuisine they bring to us.
guatemalanness-the-birdcage.gif

I imagine there’s a lot of people not being caught

Sounds retarded considering the President has the power to shut down the border anytime he wants.
Why the hell isn't that Potato closing the border down is beyond me.....It would only help in the next election so there has to be a reason why he is not. This falls on him and its already showing in the polls.

I thought the border was open? Why is he being detained?

lol…. This post is about as fucking stupid as claiming a city is being tough on crime because they caught one looter while entire stores are being ransacked…

Yay… they caught one while the rest of the rats have scurried across and disappeared into sanctuary cities where authorities virtue signal and refuse to cooperate with ICE to detain illegals

Why the hell isn't that Potato closing the border down is beyond me.....It would only help in the next election so there has to be a reason why he is not. This falls on him and its already showing in the polls.

Because then he’ll have to answer questions why the border wasn’t closed three years ago

And why he opened it in the first place

Pathetic attempt to save face by his handlers who don’t know what they’re doing

lol at thinking Biden is making decisions at this point. He’s just old man Ron Burgandy, angrily yelling whatever is written on the teleprompter with size 84 font…

Usually badly

My childhood friend is NYPD. He has been on different task forces, Anti-terrorist, etc. He says 90% of the task forces has now been shifted to migrant crime and violence on the surface. But the true crux of it all is not the petty crimes. They believe there are true threats here to take the large cities down. Cause chaos, distract, and then create an "event", they fully expect it. It's amazing how short people's memories are from 9/11. I notice people get tired of things fast and move on to the next thing (Covid, Ukraine war, Israel/Palestine, 9/11, Boston Bombers), but that doesn't mean threats are gone. To have a President that doesn't care about border security is fucking insanity, and it will cost him the election. More so than his dementia.

Back