Jim Jones vs Abigail Overeem at LHW

SPooderMan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would win? 2013 Jones vs LHW Reem? A lot of people compared early Jones to LHW Reem.

LHW Reem usually lost by KO and Jones has no KO power hence making this a compelling matchup.

Nobody has decisioned or finish Jon Jones. He’s virtually undefeated.

His only loses are pissing hot and DQ’ing himself while absolutely destroying someone.

I think Ubereem take it tbh. Very bad matchup for prime Jones IMO.

Abigail Overeem after transitioning might lose some of her strength, making this matchup very intriguing. It would be so brave of her.
Jim Jones is very good at psychological manipulation and might slip some cyanide into Reem’s cranberry juice, so it all depends on whether he has free access to her meal planning or not.

Last edited:
Ban for making us contemplate a fight that wouldn’t be remotely competitive. Reem wasn’t even that good at LHW

the dalai lama vs the ultimate warrior - who would win?

We fly high, no lie, and know dis...

Foreign rides.... outside... It's like show biz..

We stay high, no lie...and you know dis..

Hips n thighs, oh my....stay fokiss...

Abigail Overeem after transitioning might lose some of her strength, making this matchup very intriguing. It would be so brave of her though.
Jim Jones is very good at psychological manipulation and might slip some cyanide into Reem’s cranberry juice, so it all depends on whether he has free access to her meal planning or not.
I think he means the rapper Jim Jones

LOL! Just LOL at the title. Also don't think Dana allows intergender bouts in the Octagon.

Back