Jiri Prochazka KTFO by King Mo *GIF*

I miss the days when LHW had Shogun , Machida , Wand , Rampage , Forrest , a young Jones , Hendo , Vitor , Rashad , Anderson fighting there once in a while etc. Maybe it's the nostalgia speaking but LHW looked so much better and had much more depth back then. It was the best division in the UFC imho. It absolutely does look like a wasteland now compared to then.

What's crazy is that Jones cleaned and finished most of those guys under a 2 years period. That was an insane run he had circa 2011-2013
And then...... Usada ruined everything

I miss the days when LHW had Shogun , Machida , Wand , Rampage , Forrest , a young Jones , Hendo , Vitor , Rashad , Anderson fighting there once in a while etc. Maybe it's the nostalgia speaking but LHW looked so much better and had much more depth back then. It was the best division in the UFC imho. It absolutely does look like a wasteland now compared to then.

What's crazy is that Jones cleaned and finished most of those guys under a 2 years period. That was an insane run he had circa 2011-2013
Yup I feel LHW wouldn’t be that bad if UFC wasn’t broke and retained a lot of guys they lost through free agency but that’s the way the game goes. Money talks.

UFC LHW is a garbage wasteland. He might actually get the strap. He’s a good fighter with a unique style but there are openings to put him out. He’s lucky he’s in UFC and not in Bellator. Smart of him to take the easier route even if it’s for 1/4th money.

Bellator you say?
For a matter of fact Jiri just tkod one Vadim Nemkov before the king Mo fight. Turns out he's the current Bellator lhw champ.

Bellator you say?
For a matter of fact Jiri just tkod one Vadim Nemkov before the king Mo fight. Turns out he's the current Bellator lhw champ.
Lol “tko’d” stop going on Wikipedia and start watching fights.

This guy is eventually gonna be KO'd again. Pressure with non-existent defense only takes you so far.

I keep seeing people say he's got a granite chin.

Heres something that says otherwise.

He comes straight at King Mo with his hands down and chin pointed out.

Lol this was 6 years ago.

TS is big mad. And a hater.

If he comes straight forward with his hands down and chin pointing out (after already taking a lot of damage from fighting) - how does this "say" anything? Anyone would get KTFO in that scenario....

Dumb thread

That shot would have knocked anyone out...

Was like Hunt vs Manhoef - he got caught flush coming in.

AlarmingWellmadeCoral-size_restricted.gif

TS forgot to say that it was Jiri's second fight in 2 hours (Mo was resting for whole day)

You mean to tell me this guy has actually lost a fight at some point in his career, what a jabroni he must be , time to sell my stocks in him .

He's being overrated by many, but his chin isn't the problem. It's his garbage defense. And how good is his wrestling? I've never seen Reyes take anyone else down but him before

UFC LHW is a garbage wasteland. He might actually get the strap. He’s a good fighter with a unique style but there are openings to put him out. He’s lucky he’s in UFC and not in Bellator. Smart of him to take the easier route even if it’s for 1/4th money.

Blind Belloltor hugger troll doesn't realize their golden boy already lost to Jiri. Give it a rest, lol.

He didnt have his 5G WIFI haircut back then recieving signals from Dana so is not the same fighter.

So you're too stupid to know what "granite chin" means. The best chin in the world is not going to prevent a KO when coming straight at someone with your hands down and chin up.

Bellator you say?

That guy is worthless because his gimmick is tired.

This guy is eventually gonna be KO'd again. Pressure with non-existent defense only takes you so far.
You're unfortunately correct. I like to watch the dude fight but his defense is all offense which makes his chin is ticking timebomb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back