Joanna immediate rematch

The division needs to shuffle itself, and this is the most interesting fight that can be made right now. I would have preferred Jessica Andrade getting the title shot, while Joanna Champion fights Tecia Torres.

But, Jessica Andrade doesn't yet have a name nor does Thug Rose. Joanna Champion vs Thug Rose is the best move. If Thug Rose wins, her name gets even bigger, and she can carry the division. If Joanna Champion wins, she gets back her crown and continues to carry the division.

The UFC needs brand names.

If Joanna wins this fight there will be a third fight to settle the rivalry. I reckon JJ takes this and wins by decision personally, that loss is a nasty taste and she has the determination not to taste that again. Either way i want JJ to move up to 125. She might pull off a Conor stunt. Win the 115 belt back then move up to 125 and take that. First female ever to win two consecutive belts. Can see this happening ngl.
giphy.gif

Who had a better claim at the time this fight was made?

And yet, oddsmakers have Joanna as the favorite going into the rematch. If so crazy, here's your chance to make some money betting on Rose.
You What? I'm taking that action.

Round one finish is where it's at.

Must have been embarrassing tapping to someone who looks like a 12 year old girl

jj has such a good record, she was so dominant over #1 contenders
no other girl deserves a title shot

I think too many Sherdoggers got triggered by the Boogeyman act that Joanna did to the beloved Rose. Joanna the most dominant WMMA fighter since Ronda. And she does everything to promote the fight and get into the opponent's head, even though sometimes it ends up cringeworthy.

I hope this time she takes it to the new level and gets the same haircut as Rose.

EsparzavJoanna1521729924.png

Not a fan, there's too much to lose for everyone. Joanna loses again, say goodbye to that champion aura. Rose loses, the first win was a fluke. And the winner gains nothing.

Bad fight, serves no benefit to the division or either fighter.

Rose loses, Joanna gets her belt back, maybe sets up a trilogy. Joanna loses, we know it wasn't a fluke and the torch is officially passed. Either way, certain questions are resolved and the division goes forward on a firmer footing.

Back