Joanna is in for a rude awakening

People are sleeping on Rose. Joanna hasn't faced a competent striker so far. Everyone one of her opponents were grapple heavy fighters. Rose might just start tagging her.

lol you're kidding right? JJ has cardio for days meanwhile Rose has showed signs of gassing and slowing down as the fight goes on

i like Rose but i think she gets butchered like the rest in this fight

have you seen what joanna does with her opponents faces, how they look after fight? its not gonna be a good night for rose, she is getting outstruck whole night and loses by UD

The only way she wins this fight is by sub. And Joanna is a cardio freak. So how is she gonna "fatigue" her ? huh .

Joanna has a 100% record of violent finishes against Americans and I think that will continue against Rose ...... however I also thought she'd stop Letourneau, sub Karolina and struggle against Andrade .... so who knows.

Joanna by (T)KO. And then she will lose against Valentina :)

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
giphy.gif

People are sleeping on Rose. Joanna hasn't faced a competent striker so far. Everyone one of her opponents were grapple heavy fighters. Rose might just start tagging her.

Dude..for real ?

Anyone else read the thread title as...

Joanna is in for a 'Nude' awakening

???

i like both these fighters so whoever wins it's fine by me.

funny how BEFORE she fought her opponents they were always stylistically bad matchups. after she dominated them all of a sudden they were great matchups for her.
Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

That being said: WAR THUG ROSE!

Dude..for real ?
She hasn't been tested by a striker yet. This fight could be interesting. It isn't the mismatch, most people think it is.

Joanna is the favourite, but this fight could surprise us.

funny how BEFORE she fought her opponents they were always stylistically bad matchups. after she dominated them all of a sudden they were great matchups for her.

Seems like these people you are criticizing are geniuses for getting it right in the beginning and end. Seems like you still have alot to learn though.

Back