Media Joaquin Buckley calls out Conor McGregor

Who would win?

• Total voters
came across super cringe

i think he knows he wont get a fight. but is hoping for a tweet back to boost his social media presence.

sadly... he'll only get a 3-5 page threat on sherdog as consolation

Is Conor even that big of a draw anymore? He has looked awful in his last few fights...
Once a celebrity/personality gets to that upper upper level of popularity it's pretty hard to fall out of it even if he's losing fights. Watching Conor fight is more a spectacle at this point than expecting actual legit high level mma.

came across super cringe

i think he knows he wont get a fight. but is hoping for a tweet back to boost his social media presence.

sadly... he'll only get a 3-5 page threat on sherdog as consolation
So far you’re right in the sweet spot.

icegif-14.gif

Both McGregor and Buckley are 5'8, but interestingly Buckley fought mostly at middleweight (185) in the UFC before more recently moving to welterweight (170)

While McGregor fought mostly at Featherweight (145) and lightweight (155) with a handful of welterweight fights (170).

So although they are both the same height, in the UFC Buckley has fought the majority of his fights at 185 and Mcgregor has fought the majority of his fights at 145. Quite a significant difference.

Conor has won only one fight since 2016. The fact that he's still relevant is actually kind of amazing. Buckley is too big for Conor anyway, same height but thicker bone structure and more muscle on his frame that he carries well

One of the most dramatic botchings of a post win speech I've seen. Gave a heartfelt message to an ill family member who has supported him and his dreams his entire life, then pleads to a sociopathic ex-fighter who wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

What year is it?

At this moment, Buckley would absolutely be a heavy favourite over McGregor who doesn’t have a significant win since 2016.
Oh BS. McGregor draws money from the casual betters while Buckley is a no name nobody.

Oh BS. McGregor draws money from the casual betters while Buckley is a no name nobody.
And Bill Gates makes even more money than him, BANG!!! Owned!!!! Bling bling!!!

Am I doing it right?

No, I wasn’t talking about money, I was talking about the actual fight in which Connor would get his head kicked off.

That was a great call out....until he was serious...then it was cringey and gay

So damn cringy bet he wants to tickle his taint too. Quit giving that Manlet attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back