News Joaquin Buckley vs Nursulton Ruziboev set as UFC St Louis co-main event on May 11th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Another reminder that I know nothing about MMA because I haven't heard of the other guy.

Like WHOOOO

Joaquin has had mixed success in the octagon. Still, I appreciate his tenacity and his confidence appears to be unscathed.

Ruziboev has looked so damn good at 185 -- I had no idea he was small for a middleweight. This should be a banger of a fight.

Thats a dumb fight for Buckley to take..

He's ranked 11 he should continue fighting up the ranks he's on a nice climb at WW
This was my thought as well -- I think he just really wants to be on this card. I respect the hell out of him for taking this fight though.

Sherbros and their sick body dysmorphia again. Full of fatass around here.

Ruziboev is 6'2", thin and narrow at that. Plenty of WWs of that size. Plenty of them. Including the allegedly huge MW Okami. So nothing extraordinary that he is moving BACK to WW
Might want to check those stats again brother Ruziboev is every bit of 6'5 he towered over dumas at the face offs and Dumas is 6'2

Might want to check those stats again brother Ruziboev is every bit of 6'5 he towered over dumas at the face offs and Dumas is 6'2

I don't think there is 3" there

Anyways, there are many guys that height at WW. Holland or Garry, for example.
He has make WW even for small paydays in the regionals so I'd say is perfectly capable of doing it again with the UFC PI and all the resources available.

I don't think there is 3" there

Anyways, there are many guys that height at WW. Holland or Garry, for example.
He has make WW even for small paydays in the regionals so I'd say is perfectly capable of doing it again with the UFC PI and all the resources available.

There is nobody 6ft 5in at WW, man.

Huge step up for Ruziboev from fighting Sedriques Dumas who is among the worsts MWs to Buckley who just beat Luque at WW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back