Pre-fight discussion UFC on ESPN 54: Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Sat. March 30 Prelims 7pm ET ESPN+ Main 10pm ET ESPN, ESPN+

Planning to watch

• Alll of it

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Most of it

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Some of it

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Another 10pm start time? Man I've really grown to hate these apex events

You and me both. I'm trying to become more of an early morning person, but these fight cards that end at like 1am aren't helping 😅

Fiorot looked absolutely horrible on the scale. It was like she was going to cry, but couldn't because she had no liquid left in her.
She didn't stand much of a chance before but this doesn't help her chances.

I'm surprised Turkalj is still on the roster. I'm fine with it though if he stays funny lol.

Another 10pm start time? Man I've really grown to hate these apex events
You and me both. I'm trying to become more of an early morning person, but these fight cards that end at like 1am aren't helping 😅

No Apex
It’s in Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall !
Max Cap around 15,000 fans
We been Apexed so much, it’s an honest mistake

#NoApexNoCry

It will be so nice and refreshing to have a UFC Fight Night not at the church graveyard, oops sorry I meant UFC Apex :rolleyes: . That makes it better before its even started!

Would love to see Weidman finally get a win. Lets go Weidman!.
I'd like to see Chris get a win as well. My prediction is that something on his body will fall apart again. Lol

I'm into the Buckley Luque fight. That should be interesting and we will see if Buckley is going to be making noise at 170 or not.

Weidmans last fight he showed heart so i think everyone will be rooting for him to get a win. That makes for good TV

So yeah. I'll probably tune in for those fights. Will probably be watching some basketball today too

Back