Economy Joe Biden Continues To Lie About The Economy

Imagine voting for someone that not only says shit as condescending as this, but also looks like a witch who’s hair and/or face was thrown through a hedge trimmer

Imagine voting for someone that not only says shit as condescending as this, but also looks like a witch who’s hair and/or face was thrown through a hedge trimmer

She is clueless Liberal like the rest but i am not surprised. Electric vehicles need fuel.

Electricity needs gas to run.
This is going to damage the energy grid.

From the Official Joe Biden Twitter account.

Joe Biden is living in denial over the rising living costs, inflation and his current sanctions agaisnt Russia which arent helping the inflation either.

Yet Biden thinks the US is in much better shape economically.

Joe Biden begged state of Venezuela for their oil supplies.

ALL politicians lie. I thought that's common knowledge by now..

6g5d8z.jpg

Lolz

Yep. What a bad candidate! It's way more unbelievable than voting for someone who has spent the last 18 months bitching about massive voter fraud despite there being no evidence of it. What a bunch of lunatics.

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When you're living in a dream

Well this is the man who raised a crackhead felon, why should we believe a word he says

Well this is the man who raised a crackhead felon, why should we believe a word he says

If that's the requirement, how they raise or surrounded by family that made bad choices/convicted or suspected of a crime, then none of us should be believed.

I'm sure the people will take comfort in that fact that the US economy is doing better than Somalia in every measurable way!!
All of those drone strikes Obomba ordered on Somalia saw to that.

Back